Create your own cult!

Narz

keeping it real
Ok. So you've somehow risen to power and your people have the knowledge of irrigation and roads n' all that. They view you as supreme leader and will follow all your commands. Lets say you have 100 followers.

So what would you do? What would be your ideology? How would you lead? What would be your objectives?

Also, would you try to help and/or serve your people (followers) or merely exploit them for your purposes?

- Narz :king:

I'd make them pay 10% of their income to me. Then they can do whatever they want.

EXPLOITATION! I must give my followers their opium, so they can best be controlled by me for my own benefit.

That would by (secret) purpose, ideology and objective -- the idolization of me.

The attractive young females would perform sexual favors while the rest would provide for me by getting educated and holding high quality jobs siphoning all the profits to me (I'd get them to prosylitize too for more followers). That's basicly it.

I'm waiting for an inspiring and creative answer.

Don't tell anyone but I'm secretly looking for a proaganda agent for my own future tribe. ;)

Cult of the Amazonian women.

Except me where they will worship me as the "Ultimate source of great gene", all the other men in the world will be castrated in case they contaminate the gene pool.

Beauty contest will be hold 24/7. From district to state and then to "international" marked borders. (all nations will be dissolve under the new religion and the UN will be change to a All women club. No "male" allowed)

The daily crowned Miss universe will have the privilege to "Mate' with the "Ultimate source of great gene". So that only the best will prevail.

The Female Children will be the newly region leader and the Male children will be the "Reserve source of great gene".

The ultimate goal of this religion will be a reduction is total population, protection of the enviroment and prepare for the world for the "Gaia" which will be chosen from the female Children.

All male drone will be put to retire at age 40.

Perfection said:
The attractive young females would perform sexual favors while the rest would provide for me by getting educated and holding high quality jobs siphoning all the profits to me (I'd get them to prosylitize too for more followers). That's basicly it.
Perf's got it right.

Turner_727 said:
Mine would be BillNTedism.
:lol:

I wish they would also do away with the damn 10 char nonsense.

Knight-Dragon said:
I already have a cult centered on me. Or so I was misled into believing. :ack:
Nah. It's just your bloated ego. :p In reality the lost of us (you know who we area) are just lazy freeloaders.

I have a fetish for massacre and genocide so it would proably be some kind of genocidal xenophobic cult that involved lesbian sex slaves in leather outfits and whips...rrrrr....I have strange fetishes....

I heard about some hippie nudist cult in Switzerland. They were all into free sex, and changed partners evey night. At the end they all had some kind of sexual transmittible decease. After a couple of years the leader went even more nuts because he also wanted sex with some of the youngher girls than were born there. And the mother led him have it, him being the supreme leader and all.

Uhm.... I would NOT do that...

My cult will be most successful because it will be SECRET! Those 100 people will be sworn to obedience and have a chip implanted in their brain so that they can't reveal our existence upon pain of instant death. Their duty is to strive to gain wealth and power (by hook or by crook) and then channel the benefits to me. The cult will help in this through support and contacts.

But to avoid detection, my cult will not grow large. Instead each cultist will recruit 1, and only 1 acolyte in his/her entire lifetime. They will have to hide the existence of this cult to even their own mates and children!

I would propably start a cult whereall my acolytes mix up their blood and share it among themselves.

It's a non-profit organization, the only thing that you need to have is blood.:satan:

I would be like Lloth from the Forgotten Realms books :p Except male.

Dann said:
My cult will be most successful because it will be SECRET! Those 100 people will be sworn to obedience and have a chip implanted in their brain so that they can't reveal our existence upon pain of instant death. Their duty is to strive to gain wealth and power (by hook or by crook) and then channel the benefits to me. The cult will help in this through support and contacts.

But to avoid detection, my cult will not grow large. Instead each cultist will recruit 1, and only 1 acolyte in his/her entire lifetime. They will have to hide the existence of this cult to even their own mates and children!
I was under the impression that this is in ancient times? Where is the chip coming from?

Kayak said:
I was under the impression that this is in ancient times? Where is the chip coming from?
Oh. Didn't read the fine print. My bad.

Anyway that's for a modern day cult. If it were the ancient "dawn of civilization" era then the heck with subtlety. My cult will be the biggest, baddest, bloodthirstiest of all time. Ours is a cult that worships power only. Our aim is to conquer all and enslave all. My first marauder bands will fan out in a circular fashion from my first base camp, conquering as they go. They will never hold any conquered territory, but merely plunder and decimate all towns they encounter. Able-bodied captives will be pressed into service with the conquering army (which moves on to another target), while the weak will be slain. A few will be left alive to rebuild the villages (to a degree), so that the next generation of marauders will have targets to plunder again. :evil:

Top Bottom