1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Culture

Discussion in 'Communitas Expansion Pack' started by Thalassicus, Jul 31, 2013.

1. lockstep

lockstep Prince

You could remove one base culture point from the Theater (so that it becomes +1 culture, +1 culture from dyes/cotton/furs/silk) and add it to the Opera House (so that it becomes +2 culture).

I'm not sure if tall empires need help with regard to tourism, but adding GW slots to some of the national wonders would be a sound way to buff tourism. The National College could receive 1 writing slot, and the Grand Temple 1 or 2 art/artifact slots.

2. Dunkah

Dunkah Emperor

I think that Culture is all ready too large. If a civ goes all out culture there is no stopping them.

I am still playing vanilla, but almost every game that I play, (Large, continents plus, King, Epic), I try for a culture victory first. Usually by the time the game is coming to an end I wind up with another type of victory rearing it's ugly head and I will swap to that.

Every time I have played for a culture victory there is always at least two civs that are culture heavy and there is no way without conquering them to put them out of the game before the time expires.

So the few times I have won Culture victories it was a combination of conquering and culture.

I am taking another approach this time around with Pedro, trying to win peacefully but it all ready looks like I am losing the Tourism game. Evryone has it but me.