Current avatar choices are the worst

All avatars should be from civ!! Who uses those stupid sci-fi avatars anyways!?!?!?!?

And floppa is right, people change custom avatars far more than these. I have changed mine 3 times(once to a gay ogre, don't ask it was only for a few days) and that is even a lot just because I was bored of seeing the same avatar day after day. I can honestly say that if CFC had custom avatars I would change it every time I found something better....so please, NO CUSTOM AVATARS!!

Floppa21, there are always a few who change their avatar often, but eventually everyone will get tired of doing so. I don't think that will be very troublesome.

In any case, if we will get custom avatars, I got a fine one for you, floppa:

Edit: fixed URL of IMG. :rolleyes:

Personally I still wan't Custom Avatars but its too bad that I'm actually getting attached to
<-----------This ugly thing :lol:

I have no Idea what it is! but I use it for three reasons.
1)no one else uses it,

2)and it helps me find myself in a large crowd

3)But most Importaintly I think it kinda looks like Atma Weapon :p half submerged in swamp water, cause of the vines.

Originally posted by Matrix

In any case, if we will get custom avatars, I got a fine one for you, floppa:

Ooh Ooh!!! Can we have custom avatars TF?? PLEASE PLEEEEEEEASE!!!!! :p That would look awfully purdy though...

He's so big and beautiful... <sigh> :love:

I would use my camel but SOME PEOPLE took it!!! :cry: It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't post in off-topic. :( *sigh*

Ok, just kidding strange-guy-who-stole-my-camel-avatar-and-now-posts-in-off-topic-so-I-have-to-have-this-knight-guy-as-my-avatar. :p ;)

Originally posted by Unknown soldier
Personally I liked the system a year ago... Never had the chance to get to phalanx before you changed it though... :cry:

I liked that system too. :yeah:

I have had to change my avatar a few times because people picked it where I was posting. Now I am the giant pulling a glowing dildo from his bum! :D

Originally posted by PaleHorse76
Now I am the giant pulling a glowing dildo from his bum! :D

The only thing that outshines your postcount is your dirty little imagination :p :lol:

I have had to change my avatar a few times because people picked it where I was posting. Now I am the giant pulling a glowing dildo from his bum! :D

I know I'M not stealing that one. :crazyeye:

by Becka:
I would use my camel but SOME PEOPLE took it!!! It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't post in off-topic. *sigh*

Ok, just kidding strange-guy-who-stole-my-camel-avatar-and-now-posts-in-off-topic-so-I-have-to-have-this-knight-guy-as-my-avatar
Becka, didn't you use the Civ 2 camel last year? I'm not sure if anyone is using that one or not. :)

I liked Becka's camel also... :crazyeye: Dirty no good strange-guy-who-stole-my-camel-avatar-and-now-posts-in-off-topic-so-I-have-to-have-this-knight-guy-as-my-avatar guy... :nono:

Originally posted by starlifter
Becka, didn't you use the Civ 2 camel last year? I'm not sure if anyone is using that one or not. :)

Yes, but I liked the other camel better.

There was SOMEBODY who was using the civ2 camel, but I don't remember their name and maybe they just don't post anymroe. :eek:

Becka, wasn't that TF? Or am I blabbing it now? :o
Now I am the giant pulling a glowing dildo from his bum! :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No wonder he looks so pissed. ;)

Originally posted by Matrix
Becka, wasn't that TF? Or am I blabbing it now? :o

He did, but at least he eventually gave it back. :p

My position on this custom avatars issue has wavered a bit. Keep up the whining and I might eventually let you have custom avatars! ;)

If I do change my mind and allow custom avatars, what do you think should be the size and dimension limits? Under 5 KB and not greater than 80x80 pixels? Nearly all the avatars we have now are under 3 KB.

Originally posted by Thunderfall
My position on this custom avatars issue has wavered a bit. Keep up the whining and I might eventually let you have custom avatars! ;)

If I do change my mind and allow custom avatars, what do you think should be the size and dimension limits? Under 5 KB and not greater than 80x80 pixels? Nearly all the avatars we have now are under 3 KB.

:D In that case. Would animated gif be allowed?

Originally posted by Thunderfall
Those sound good. I'm against custom avatars, but should you decide to allow them (you should definitely poll on it), we don't want them to (size) make the loading process slower and (dimension) make the site look worse (although custom avatars would, IMHO, do that themselves).

Hmmmm... interesting quandry. If TF tosses the towel on custom avatars, then I have a choice to make. I'm pretty much comfortable with the oddball pentagonal thingy, but I do so want to use the Babylon 5 shield as an avatar. See it? Pretty!

I'd have to resize it, naturally, but that's not a problem.

Decisions, decisions...

Possible custom avatars? o_O

THE SKY IS FALLING!

It'll never be the same. :(

If you did nudge on custom avatars, will you implement a certain number of posts you'd have to have?

Top Bottom