1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Current Domestic Plan Thread

Discussion in 'Team SANCTA' started by Krill, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Krill

Krill Chieftain

The quickest we can build the oracle is in 4 turns, 15 hammers per turn*4 = 60, plus 80 from chops, requiring 10 hammers from somewhere else. At size 5 we could possibly do it without any overflow, working an extra plains hill forest, but we can't get to size 5 by start of turn 56 I think, short of drastically changing the worker plan (might be possible if we get two grass farms up and running asap and then just burn worker turns getting the chops done asap). So 4 turns to build the oracle is the fastest we can do it, I think. Even 1 extra chop would only give us 1 extra turn, and 5 of the 10 overflow hammers.

The other way to speed up the completion date is to research faster. So far we have speed up the research on ph to EOT 55. I doubt we can get that done any faster without working coastal tiles in IS and completely screwing up growth and the axe build for the eastern cities.

EDIT on (28/01/09): Well I was wrong...fastest we can buidl the oracle is in 1 turn, or rather, the faster we could build the oracle is hopefully in 1 turn. And if someone beats us to it now, then we really screwed up by researching hunting, and possibly be settling city 3 so soon...

2. Ronnie1

Ronnie1 Chieftain

I believe the plan is VERY SOLID as written, Oracle at T59 should be fine. If some beats us to it, they deserve it.

3. Krill

Krill Chieftain

First post has been updated with screenshots of the spreadsheet.

4. 1889

1889 Mayor of H-Marker Lake

Thanks Krill but can you verify the Turn 58 move orders for Kylearean and New Worker and the Turn 71 move orders for General_W and Viva.

5. Krill

Krill Chieftain

I don't know which specific tiles Kylearean and NewWorker are standing on; on t58 the need to move to the grasshill east of CK and mine, if the orders say otherwise that's because I got the tile they were standing on wrong.

The rest I'll check now.

6. Krill

Krill Chieftain

OK, thanks for catching the 633 mistake, it should be 333 and I've corrected it. The Kylearean/Newworker thing, I'll change if someone shows me a screenshot with each one named, showinfg what tile they each are standing on.

7. 1889

1889 Mayor of H-Marker Lake

I think their orders just got transposed. Kyle goes 99mine and Newb is 96mine. Thanks for posting those, very instructive I've never bothered with canceling orders but its surprising how much those little saves can add up to.

8. Memphus

Memphus Chieftain

Cancelling orders take your game up a serious level. the secret is to make use of "alt-S" so you know how far the worker has done what on what tile :D

9. Memphus

Memphus Chieftain

@Krill we could get the axe out 1 turn sooner in CK...we need 10 :hammers: it currently produces 9 :hammers:

10. Memphus

Memphus Chieftain

@Krill before I forget.

1. remake20 is actually ronnie1 in the game
    2. AT & G_W are reversed

11. Krill

Krill Chieftain

Is General_W the one pasturing the cow then?

12. Memphus

Memphus Chieftain

yup.........

13. Krill

Krill Chieftain

For this turn:

AT moves 23 onto the ivory, (the worker that just pastured the cows)
    General W moves 3 and roads/cancel, (the worker that just irrigated the capital, starts turn 1 of the capital)
    1889 and Kylearan finish mining, (both workers that have been mining CK)
    Viva finishes mining, (worker 47 of IS)
    Ronnie moves 2 and irrigates. (Worker that is roading to Sheep)

IS works grass hill mine, two plains mines, wheat and fish
    CK works wheat, copper, both grass hill mines
    JD works teh cow and cottage (which is now a hamlet)

14. Memphus

Memphus Chieftain

:salute: successfully performed.

15. Krill

Krill Chieftain

OK, the spreadsheets have been updated and corrected, and they are uploaded to this thread into the first post. They are also shared to the team email address. They can't be altered by anyone accept me, but you can make a copy and alter that one using google docs (gotta say the first time I've used it is for this and I love it...definately need to try). Please check through it for errors; Memphus spotted one to do with this turn that I missed and I had to sort it out on very short notice. Ideally we should have everything double checked beforehand, so we don't hold the save up, except when absolutely necessary.

16. Memphus

Memphus Chieftain

we going to update the sim then i can run through it ;)

17. Krill

Krill Chieftain

What do you think I'm doing now?

18. Memphus

Memphus Chieftain

eating food ;)

19. Krill

Krill Chieftain

OK, reoptimised it...CK goes past t76 now, but that's because I figured away to get it to finish the forge the turn it grows to size 7 without delaying the forge, so it gains a few more hammers this way, and a little gold. Uploading now. (A side effect is that we don't have to build an axe to grow to size 7).

Oh, and regoararr...I was doing this while you were viewing the spreadsheet, sorry for that.

20. Krill

Krill Chieftain

OK, this plan is about to get updated due to that second barb showing up, the team saying they want to explore more, and for a little more safety.

The cost will be delaying city 5 until t76, and 1 forest chop in JD for an axe (OK, don't . .. .. .. .. ., you guys wanted the extra scouts).

For this turn, the only changes are in JD.

JD works cow, ele, cottage, build axes.