Current Status + Future Updates

Welcome aboard veBear :beer:

When it comes to the norwegian civilization, i guess you used theyr flag and not the norwegian lion, and i (as a norwegian) would love to see the norwegian lion instead of the flag. If you are interested i will load up a tested and finished norwegian lion (from norway's coat of arms) for you inn DDS DXT 3 format :p

veBear

Thats OK for me, maybe we could make it as a possible add on later, so if people want the coat of arms, they could change it themself pretty easy :)
And we could add more add ons to, think about it, the World 2009 mod, the only mod where people with no modding abilities could themself deside how the game art should be :goodjob:
Hope you liked the idea :)

But I thought Norway had been included in the Nato civ? How does this civ work anyway? And I guess USA has been made a vassal of NATO? And what about UK? They are today an important part of EU, while the other countries of the NATO civ are not (though both Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein and Iceland are members of the EFTA, allowing them to participate in the European single market without joining the EU), so how should we best give UK influence in EU defence politics etc? The best would perhaps be to introduce an alliance system to the game, but this would require a lot of work and modding.

Eirik Blodøks;7818143 said:
But I thought Norway had been included in the Nato civ? How does this civ work anyway? And I guess USA has been made a vassal of NATO? And what about UK? They are today an important part of EU, while the other countries of the NATO civ are not (though both Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein and Iceland are members of the EFTA, allowing them to participate in the European single market without joining the EU), so how should we best give UK influence in EU defence politics etc? The best would perhaps be to introduce an alliance system to the game, but this would require a lot of work and modding.

Check out the 'final civ list' thread.

NATO has been scrapped. US is independent, as is the UK and Norway is joined with Denmark and Iceland in a 'Nordic' civ. The rest of EU is one civ, apart from Sweden which is Neutral.

There are starting defensive pacts to illustrate NATO ties for US-Canada- EU-UK-Nordic etc.

Note the civ list is now final after much discussion. Rationale for the EU makeup is in the FAQs.

A friend of mine is gonna join us here. He's currently thinking of some future World Wonders. I'm very curious what he'll come up with! :)

Sorry I haven't been active much recently, coursework has absolutely dominated every part of the past few weeks. Nice to see some new blood in veBear. Cheers.

So...where you all at with this project? Not much posted here the last few days?...

Anything - drastic - holding everything back?...

Schoolwork for a lot of us, since the new semester began things have started to wind down for the moment... hopefully by Spring Break a lot of us should have more time on our hands to tackle the last bits of this mod and get it released!

So...where you all at with this project? Not much posted here the last few days?...

Anything - drastic - holding everything back?...

I have got abit lax in the last few weeks :sad: Will attempt to attack the spreadsheet work again in the next few days.

sorry guys.

NikNaks and I are trying to resolve the problems that stem from the most recent WoC update. This is holding us up.

I was on holiday for the last 10 days and now I am back. I will continue working on placing improvements, roads, railways and etc for the scenario.

OK, I uploaded Ideology graphics and xml. Sorry for the crappy buttons. I don't know what happened to my masters. I'll redo them as soon as I have time.

Top Bottom