Custom Advanced Setup Screen (and HotSeat with Mods)

Has anybody noticed anomalies in DoF duration (or maybe even in all deals duration (I haven't investigate?).
AI also tends to spam deal messages.

Just fishing if anyone had already found solution before I am gonna browse dll.

Login Screen probably can be removed by changing "PlayerChange.lua".

Thanks for the mod.

Here's a custom advanced setup screen from which you can launch hotseat games with mods activated.

It will also keep your selected values for almost all options.

Installation

- download the .civ5mod file in your MODS folder (..\My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS).
- launch game, go to the mod browser, click the "Install Mods" button.
- click on the "Installed" tab, find the Custom Setup lines and activate it.
- from the mod section, go to single player and then to custom game
- click "Advanced Setup" then "Load Mod"

Save/Load

In hotseat mode, you can save your game nomally, but because of current civ5 engine limitations for multiplayer & mods, you can't reload a hotseat game from the mod/single player load menu.

So I've added a hotseat load menu in the custom game screen, you can reload your modded hotseat game from here.

Compatibility

Please note that multiplayer game with mods is not officially supported by Firaxis, some bugs may occur because of that.

For example, mods that rely on the ActivePlayerTurnStart or ActivePlayerTurnEnd events to call functions once in a turn may find that those functions are called for each human player, leading to unexpected results...

Also, as whoward69 pointed out in another thread, modifying your installed mods may lead to unexpected behavior for the saved variables, if you get strange values after deactivating a mod, use the Reset button to set all back to default.

Screenshot

Spoiler :

To do

Add options :
- Remove login screen between turns in hotseat
Any chance you could provide help getting your glorious mod to work in Beyond Earth?

Top Bottom