Dacubz145's Unit Thread

no problem, anything else you wanna see done just let me know ill see what i can do

There are a few units on our wish list. If you could do any of them then it would be great ...

Jivaro Head Hunter
Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Pic4
Pic5
Pic6

Basically a South American native with a staff with a shrunken head on it. Maybe even some shrunken heads on a belt or holding in their hand.

Chakram

Petard

Di Vinci-like Ornithopter

Nootka Clubman
Can someone take a clubman and give it that typeof pointy hat and a bark cape? I know there are similar hats that the Mayan Holkan has or maybe an asian unit.

Huron Mantlet
A Native American unit with a huge round hide shied. Should be holding a hatchet.

Mapuche Ironwood Clubman
Green feathered headdress and a huge pole. Think of it like a bo or giant walking stick. Clothing should be similar to the Inca padded armor.

War Wagon (2 wheels)

War Wagon (4 wheels)

Turtle Ship

Hand Ram

Arsonist

Rocket

Skull Knight

I am sure I have more but that should keep you busy for awhile. Many thanks in advance!

Alright cool, Ill see what I can do, most of the "people units" i probably wont be able to do, since i cant animate, any "people units" definatly need to be animated. I will see if i can do any of them

The first one you requested is probably doable, if you could give me a link (or the unit) that you would want the shrunked heads on, thatll help. I am 99% sure i can get some on his belt, a staff will be a bit more difficult since thats hard to do w/o animating

Alright cool, Ill see what I can do, most of the "people units" i probably wont be able to do, since i cant animate, any "people units" definatly need to be animated. I will see if i can do any of them

The first one you requested is probably doable, if you could give me a link (or the unit) that you would want the shrunked heads on, thatll help. I am 99% sure i can get some on his belt, a staff will be a bit more difficult since thats hard to do w/o animating

On of the biggest problems for South American civs is finding units for them. Inca are south american but don't fit. Maya are a bit closer, but then Oceanian sort of look like it too. Here are some ideas ...

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=11891

Like take these Polynesian Spearmen but take out the shield, make their grass skirts greener to look more like rainforest leaves. Then have some shrunken heads on their belt and/or near the feathers on the spear.

EDIT: Here is a rough sketch I drew up for ya.

I did the turtle ship, it look similar to the picture you posted, but its more accurate than that, since the picture you posted was a little more spikey then real life

also i attempted the head hunter, i put skulls on his belt and skinned his skirt, but only problem is adding skulls, they are just "there" in the nif. The animation does not know what do to with the skulls, so in civ they do not show up, im attempting to replace the feathers on the spear with skulls but can't get that to work either. Ive started working with Hrochland, I'll ask him see if he can help but he does buildings typically

know anyone at C2C that can help?

I did the turtle ship, it look similar to the picture you posted, but its more accurate than that, since the picture you posted was a little more spikey then real life

also i attempted the head hunter, i put skulls on his belt and skinned his skirt, but only problem is adding skulls, they are just "there" in the nif. The animation does not know what do to with the skulls, so in civ they do not show up, im attempting to replace the feathers on the spear with skulls but can't get that to work either. Ive started working with Hrochland, I'll ask him see if he can help but he does buildings typically

know anyone at C2C that can help?

1. Cool Turtle Ship. Yeah your probably right. My pic was based on AOEII.

2. Good Luck with the Head Hunter.

3. Not really. I have some art skills but I am not familiar with civ4 animations.

That's fine. However when you do have a chance to re-upload the units to the Database please make a post an update indicating so. Thanks for not forgetting about the Mirror/re-upload to the Database.

I will do so now, give me 5-10 minutes

Top Bottom