[RD] Daily Graphs and Charts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see that normalized to potential correlates of road use such as population and vehicle density.

Hm, I've driven on some gnarly roads in Portland, gnarly dirt roads, I'm not so sure I agree with their survey.

When it comes to biology, don't start with the Greeks.

---

The metallic means between the natural numbers are determined by the following formula:

"If one removes the largest possible square from the end of a gold rectangle one is left with a gold rectangle. If one removes two from a silver, one is left with a silver. If one removes three from a bronze, one is left with a bronze."

Last edited:
Why are these numbers so perfect ?

BTW the Greek did know it !

6, 28, 496, and 8,128

Spoiler answer :
Perfect number, a positive integer that is equal to the sum of its proper divisors. The smallest perfect number is 6, which is the sum of 1, 2, and 3. Other perfect numbers are 28, 496, and 8,128. The discovery of such numbers is lost in prehistory. It is known, however, that the Pythagoreans (founded c. 525 BCE) studied perfect numbers for their “mystical” properties.

Note: there are BTW no bigger numbers than these 4
https://www.britannica.com/science/perfect-number

"An unborn baby [tawny nurse] shark swims between uteri. (Okinawa Churashima Foundation)"

Sometimes, a single embryo would show up in the right uterus during one scan, and in the left one during the next. One female had four embryos inside her, sometimes split evenly between her uteri and sometimes all on one side. And on several occasions, the team actually caught the embryos swimming over, at a leisurely pace of three inches per second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom