• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Darths and Droids Mafia- Game Thread

I believe scanner
vote: The Black Knigh

Tally:

The Black Knigh: 8 (Backwards Logic, Buddhafish, Gone 3 the Celt, Jarrema, SamSniped, spaceman98, Ravus Sol, Zack)

Not Voting: 7 (Autolycus, azzaman333, johnhughthom, Mat93, Mergle, The Black Knigh, topsecret)

ROFL

The scan failed for exactly the same reason as the kill attempt failed. And if someone has tried any other actions like roleblock or conversion they have failed as well. I claim to be very important to the town as I'm both unkillable and inconvertible (as well as unscanneble and unblockable)

I'm the last unknown... Why don't you vote for those that you know are mafia instead.

Lynch:
mechaerik: 7 (Jarrema, Mergle, SamSniped, Zack, The Black Knigh, topsecret, Xenoneb)
Xenoneb: 7 (azzaman333, Backwards Logic, Mat93, Ravus Sol, spaceman98, Autolycus, Buddhafish)
Abstain: 1 (Gone 3 the Celt)

Not Voting: 2 (johnhughthom, mechaerik)

azzaman333, Backwards Logic, Mat93, Ravus Sol, spaceman98, Autolycus and Buddhafish. Look here for cult I say. Vote: Autolycus

ROFL

The scan failed for exactly the same reason as the kill attempt failed. And if someone has tried any other actions like roleblock or conversion they have failed as well. I claim to be very important to the town as I'm both unkillable and inconvertible (as well as unscanneble and unblockable)

I'm the last unknown... Why don't you vote for those that you know are mafia instead.

*facepalm*

That's either the worst "not paying attention" post ever or just a case of blindness or scumness. There AREN'T any known mafia. There is you, the unknown, and everyone else, who is known town. We may have some level of cult infestation, but until we can rule out a fourth trade federation member we shouldn't start pointing fingers at town members, that level of paranoia and idiocy is what scum wants.

Also, You are aware that the last lynch vote was in consequential? It was basically all agreed that BOTH Mech and Xenoneb were scum/suspicious and that we should lynch one and Vigilante kill the other. No one that voted Xenoneb was saying "spare mech".

Now do you have something constructive to add, like, I don't know, a role claim to go along with that fancy unkillable-unscanable ability you got there. Because an ability like that doesn't exactly scream town you know.

*facepalm*

That's either the worst "not paying attention" post ever or just a case of blindness or scumness. There AREN'T any known mafia. There is you, the unknown, and everyone else, who is known town. We may have some level of cult infestation, but until we can rule out a fourth trade federation member we shouldn't start pointing fingers at town members, that level of paranoia and idiocy is what scum wants.
I counted cult as "mafia". We want to kill them as well. In your confirmed town network you have the cult leader, 2-3? cult members and maybe one last mafia. Can you see why I don't want to be involved in that?
Also, You are aware that the last lynch vote was in consequential? It was basically all agreed that BOTH Mech and Xenoneb were scum/suspicious and that we should lynch one and Vigilante kill the other. No one that voted Xenoneb was saying "spare mech".

Now do you have something constructive to add, like, I don't know, a role claim to go along with that fancy unkillable-unscanable ability you got there. Because an ability like that doesn't exactly scream town you know.

Han Solo, shapeshifter. That's why I reacted so strongly on Darth Caesar's claim without having seen the movie or read the comic.

Gone 3 the Celts is clearly the last trade fed by the way.

I counted cult as "mafia". We want to kill them as well. In your confirmed town network you have the cult leader, 2-3? cult members and maybe one last mafia. Can you see why I don't want to be involved in that?

Han Solo, shapeshifter. That's why I reacted so strongly on Darth Caesar's claim without having seen the movie or read the comic.

I didn't really read anything into the scan result, as the scan is clearly able to detect some mafia - see, Xenoneb. But this roleclaim is simply unbelieveable. OK, so the guy who is killed off in a few pages is unkillable, unblockable, unscannable??

vote: The Black Knigh

Are you just making up numbers now? Mech was scanned by SamSniped, who revealed his PG to be "to convert Palpatine to his side."

Combined with Mechs survive once ability and the storyline of the comics this rates highly for Anakin being the cult leader. Now I suppose you could try to argue that SamSniped is compromised and is a cult trying to make Mech look like the godfather. But honestly at some point you have to take a step back from paranoia and not let yourself get dragged into conspiracy theories. Sometimes you have to go with occam's razor, Mech was a Cult Leader who got zapped by Zack.

With 5 Nights to run around in he has a maximum of 5 converts. Considering we haven't run into one yet, combined with the fact that Mech would have been converting blindly until some roles were revealed the statistical likelihood of a large cult is low. That is, if Mech wasn't really unlucky and converted no-one. For all we know there is just 1 Trade left.

Well for a start... Darth was listed as Han/Greedo which doesn't bode well for you. Plus while the real Han might have a un-scannable thing going you also claimed unkillable... for the character who lasts 2-3 pages.

EDIT: Mergle beat me to the point, but it stands.

Also, G3C is Yoda. He's been a cleared townie for awhile, so explain to me this sudden idea that he is a tradie scum. I'm not a biased politician. If you have facts and logic to back up your supposition then I will support you. But at the moment it looks like you are panicking and throwing out accusations.

I was making numbers up. I considered 3-4 converts in 6 nights possible. But you have convinced me about Anakin so the number is lower.

My roleclaim is a mess, I know. I'm Han Solo, the shapeshifter, but then I should have been the one who shot first as well. My picture in the role pm is of Greedo (movie one).

"Been cleared townie for awhile" means nothing. The cults first priority was of course to convert the vig.

The cults first priority was of course to convert the vig.

So Yoda, who if anyone is will be unconvertable, is both trade fed and cult? And you are unkillable, unscannable, unblockable, and immune to pretty much everything, claim to be someone who is already listed as dead by the GM, and is a character who doesn't last long at all? Makes perfect sense.

vote: TBK

So Yoda, who if anyone is will be unconvertable, is both trade fed and cult? And you are unkillable, unscannable, unblockable, and immune to pretty much everything, claim to be someone who is already listed as dead by the GM, and is a character who doesn't last long at all? Makes perfect sense.

vote: TBK
My thoughts exactly. What a perplexing defense.

So Gone 3 the Celt is "the last Trade Fed" and "cult", yet you vote for Autolycus.

More and more nails in the coffin.

I'm not member of the cult network and therefore didn't know he was scanned as Yoda (I have only seen his roleplay). After last night he appears as the last killing power (what where your roleblockers doing? That's why I considered him being mafia. Then I was told he was scanned as town and then I thought he was converted cult. The vigelante would be a prime target for conversion and that he refused to follow Zack's order to kill Mechaerik the night before last.

Fine, then vote for me.

Also, Zack told me to target TBK, and I followed his order, but did not change it when he gave me an alternative. While Mech does appear mafia, NinjaCow was also acting strange, and NinjaCow turned innocent. TBK, on the other hand, is possibly one of the last lurkers in this game. Seeing as I thought we would lynch Mech tonight, I tried to off another scum and get his partner in the day phase.

Even Zack thought G3tC was scum because of that, and he knew that G3tC was Yoda.

vote:TBK I knew something was up with him, which is why I targeted him at night.

And I really don't like this post.

Top Bottom