Dawn of China

Chang'an people were angry.
Zhou decided that feeding not working citizents was ineffective.
So he let them die.

"Ahh, much better." Zhou said.

Rai-Tee's school concetrated many books.
However, a school cannot hanndle so many books effectively, thus a new building, a "Taixue" was built. Taixue concetrated all educated men to discuss about the future and soon enough, half the Chang'an population worked there as physical and social philosophers.

In the west a new warlord empire emerged. The achaemenids took control from Elam to Anatolia. They later vassalised Babylon. They were friendly to us.

Wuzhou people revolted. They wanted hinduism to become official religion. "Let them die." said Zhou.

Rai-Dee couldn't stand on pigs, although he invented some things to do it like saddle and prompters.

Qin, a local warlord came in Zhou's palace:
-"Give power."
-"No, I don't."
-"Any last words?"
-"What do you mean?"
*slaughter sound*
Qin told that the gods appeared and killed Zhou, and that they announced him king.
It must be true.

Warriors wanted new privilleges. It is unfair to fight but not have rights, like land owners do.

Well, now is Qin's reign and some things have changed.
At first, Chang'an and its realms will be called China from the undouptedly glorious Qin.
Second, Qin likes Persia's name "empire" (king of kings), so from now on China will be called "Chinese Empire", and Qin will be called "emperor".

Apart from that we have to see some matters:
Should warriors have priviledges?

Factions:

Pro warriors:
Warriors are equally important as land owners. They should have the same rights.

Anti warriors:
Warrios should not a special class. We will all fight against the enemy if needed.

Rai-Dee couldn't stand on pigs and retired disappointed.
Who should lead our research?

MaTeMaLee believes in order.
StheTee agrees with MaTeMaLee but he believes that this special escence is in front of our eyes.
ArFaBee wants to expand the work of Rai-Tee and make it better.
Fish-Lee tries to catch the animals of the river.
Me-Kash-Tee studies the metals,
and Ai-Ro-Nee tries to find new copper.

Trade with India has bought new religious trends in Zhou empire.

One religious trend speaks about gods, that there are many gods waiting to be discovered. Its advocate in Chang'an is PoLyTeSha
The other trend speaks about inner tranquility that can be achieved through the so called "meditation". Its advocate is MeDiTeSha

But who's the future of our clan?
What knowledge what is better for us?

Fish-Lee
Anti Warriors
I wouldn't have a revolution with that stability.

Due to external responsibilities I cannot update the story. When I started it I though I had time, but things changed. I can upload the save, so that someone else continues it, else I'll have to announce the story dead.

Sorry citis :(

Top Bottom