[DOTO] Dawn Of The OverLords

OKay, here's the first one from right after building the military strategy and tactics...

Please tell me what this gobbledegook is. :)
After trying to get back into the game, the error thing wouldn't go away.
The next screenshot is kind of funny. I dragged it around. Apparently, that's all I can do because the OK button doesn't work.
Please explain to me what all those messages are. And why they can't be stopped? :)

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0063.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0063.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 112
  • Civ4ScreenShot0064.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0064.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 85
So I loaded the MOD and read the civilopedia and got VERY excited about playing. Tried loading "perfectworld2" map option and selected FX mammoth size. waited about 10 minuted and there was no progress from the the initial "initializing" screen. So I decided to go to a "safe" map and selected "terra" map with the huge setting. That loaded fine. game ran smooth up until I am about to complete my first building. The building completes, I select a new build option, then click end turn, and I drop back to desktop. I can build units, but not buildings...I'm using bts ver 3.19 with overlord 2.1 Is there something I'm missing in my assets or some other mod addition that I need to add in order to get this working?

Try a normal size map. :) And don't use Mammoth. :) That's just silly.

Also, try Pangaea, and put you computer stats here.

Great mod, loving the changes. Unfortunately, I lose my interface halfway through the medieval period. Happened last game just after I built the tactics wonder and started building warrior monks, not sure if that has anything to do with it. Maybe adding great generals to the great person generation list messes with it, since they are usually only attached to the separate counter? :confused:

*edit* Reading back a ways, DavidB1111's screenshot on the last page is what I'm seeing, too, so it seems that I have the same issue.

riddleofsteel,

i wouldnt mind having this, but i have two reaons why i probably wont do it:

1. im working on dune wars mostly, and i dont have much time.

2. on the contrary to other great mods, lire rom, mars, homk, hotk, i wanted to spare as much weight on the mod, so your general exp from the game will be stable and fast into late stages.

i will update the mod on the week end or so,

if you have some more advises on uus, values, unit attributes, nations overall balance, id be happy to know,

Thank you for a great mod. I have been playing it for awhile and enjoyed it tremendously.

I just downloaded the latest release (Overlord 2, version 2,1) and noticed that workable city radius did not grow to 3. After compairing CIV4CultureLevelInfo.xml files of versions 2,0 and 2,1 I noticed that you had left these lines out from the latest releace:

<iCityRadius>1</iCityRadius>
<iCultureHappiness>0</iCultureHappiness>
<iCultureHealth>0</iCultureHealth>.

Is there anyway I could activate larger city radius for version 2,1 or am I forced to play version 2,0. I tried to copy CIV4CultureLevelInfo.xml file from version 2,0 to Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\overlord2\Assets\XML\GameInfo but it did not help. When I started Beyond the Sword I got an error message.

hi!

nice to know theres still those who play my mod:)

you are right - i wasnt able to merge this mod componant to 2.1, but, theres a new update that was made to the larger city radius that i havent checked yet.

im actually working on a new version with some updates like revdcm 2.6.1.
i will try to include the large city radius as well.

i had some problem with a small thing in the new version, but i guess that very very soon ill upload the new version.

i would love to get some feedbacks that can improve the game :)

I was very disappointed to find that Ninjas were Chinese, not Japanese. :( even though Ninjas are Japanese to the point of stereotyping.

Top Bottom