Definitive buildings

Thank YOU! :) (the same way as in the Seether "Broken" song from the "One Cold Night" acoustic show: after the "thankyou" from Shawn there's an "answer" from the audience)

Mr Kyriakos, is it possible to make a request for the building from you in this topic? :)

I think some of requested buildings will be useful not only for me - anyway, their great look can tempt any person to use it. I'm sorry in advance if they already done and I didn't find them - I tried.

The list of buildings:
1) ancient euro + mediterranean (+aztec?) /(or) generic fishery (there's a brilliant East Asia building form Ogedei) - I'd be happy to see them separated (may be used according to a mod/scenario);
2) era specific euro/generic shipyard (I know you don't like modern style buildings - still I can ask? :));
3) ancient+medieval euro/generic coastal marketplace (I copied a few pics from downloaded mods, but they're of different styles, so I will use them only if no another way);
4) era + culture specific settlers' houses;
5) era + culture specific workers' houses.

Graphical references (they're my own way of thinking they should look as, constructive criticism is a big welcome :)):
1) nothing special should be there. Here's an example from the download database, but I didn't find the pier+boat+seine pic, sorry. :(
2) ancient + medieval: something like this, maybe a few houses instead of single only. Or like this (it can be very useful for scandinavian scenarios).
industrial + modern: here you can find typical schemes (text is in russain, but it's better to see 1 time than to hear (read) 100 times (russian proverb)).
3) Helsinki coastal marketplace, sorry for a small image, but it seems to be good enough to understand what I mean :);
4) ancient (a cart/cart wheels/jugs/kit bags may be added, animals may be removed), the same plan may remain for the later buildings and their style may be done according to the workers' houses. I like very much idea with no roof (transparent roof) to show what's inside. :)
5) ancient (there may be few houses), medieval (may be bigger - this one is 2-rooms), industrial, and for modern I can use one of skyscrapers.

Sorry for an "average" quality of graphical references, but it's better something than nothing. :)

And two most important notes:
1) we all live not only into the Civ world but into the RL too, so, Kyriakos, take your time;
2) making of these buildings - is it interesting for you? If no - skip this request. Such a work should be fun. :)

Top Bottom