• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Deity Challenge #10 - Maya on pangaea

@Maxym
The SS work now.
Really good game. I think I'll be back to this map in a while. I really liked it but after royally screwing the first attempt and getting sidetracked afterwards, I never had a chance to properly play it through.

And this part is definitely something I agree with 100%:

The biggest difference between this and my other DC games was my confidence I think. I don't think I played any better, just that I knew I can do it, and I set out for a Dom win from the start. So played aggressive like a GotM and had a clear plan on how I wanted to do it.I also learned the importance of never taking my foot of the AI throat, and as soon ad one was done, finding another one to stomp. I broke three RAs myself with 5 turns to go on all of them as I was ready to attack and did not want to lose time. Will broke another one, so I don't think I even got one to mature. Fun game, thanks a bunch.
Confidence, IMO, is ~80% of the success. People tend to say the gap between immortal and deity is too huge. I don't think so. There is a gap, obviously, but if you consistently beat immortal, there is no reason not to be able to beat deity. You just need to believe in yourself and be more aggressive and more determined.

Top Bottom