Delta's Misc Units

The idea of a steam tank stuck in my brain so I went Steampunk on it! lol After I finished then I realized it was supposed to be Diesel. But hey we can have lots of real tanks that easily fit the Diesel punk motif think multi turret or just need some walking tanks which I have a idea about.

nothing offensive , nothing even about the kamikaze thing but being stuck at home , leeching on brother's webconnection , one gets a lot of time to go around , and this steam tank gave me a pang of pain . When the laptop started to act up a few years ago and forced me to give unit testing stuff for a scenario am pretty sure there were only 7 or 8 thousand units for Civ lll ... Splendid work both quantatity and quality no doubt , but like the front and the rear bulges somehow should be locomotive size , which then makes the water cooled machine gun above like "out of scale" . How about , if possible and spare time and only user would probably me for a scenario by 2040 and all other caveats , a proper steam thing , the round boiler and smokestack and some little smoke in the back and because a tender would make it too long sacks of coal in those basket like things the tankers have on turrets ? One could even imagine a GAU-8 in a Goalkeeper type mount without the radar ...

edit : Ah sorry , neither the forum to request , nor the thread to do so , but it really hurt me , as some weird form of a compliment ...

Last edited:
Top Bottom