Department of Wonders

Pyramids along with our argiculural trait would be overpowering. Let's go for it.

Problem with them is that it would drag both a city's prod, and attention upon us. I'd like to have it too though. Perhaps the last ring 1 city could pre-build with a palace and change to it at the last minute? That way we'd have 2 core military cities up soon and it doesn't hinder our production so much. Plus, I think we'd still be good enough to get it with a 7th-8th city, with our current growth rate.

I'm not sure the attention is such a bad thing for us. Without being too sure I have a feeling Nuts have been snotty towards MIA because they want us as allies and they want that because they figure we're the real McCoy over here. Building the mids underscores that. Not neccesarily completing it but having the balls to start on it.

The prior message will have to be translated or you'll have to wait for me to have slept over it :p

After playing the save58 I am really in favor of going for the pyramids one our new 3 towns building rax's are up and produce a military. Capital or dunderhead though I prefer the capital because Dunder is doing a nice job with workers.

Heron, Where is Heron?

Could they be planning a later switch the the GLib, trying to throw us off, knowing we might be checking this type of thing? As far behind as they are in techs, it's the only sense I can make out of it. :hmm:

Before our next turn I request everyone sacrifice a bottle of Grolsch to the great maker Meleet and maybe we can get a SGL from republic to rush the pyramids!!

:worship: :beer:

Are we going after a wonder now that we are repub and can merge some workers in?

We have that capability. Pyramids in Polecat?

we currently have 19 turns left for the FP in Polecat
we could switch to the Palace for more stealth up to 300 shields

the Pyramids have another 47 turns before completion in Polecat at the current rate

Top Bottom