1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[Development] City Name Suggestions

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall - Dawn of Civilization' started by Leoreth, Sep 14, 2019.

1. LukeAtmey

LukeAtmey Chieftain

The new big map has got me real hyped up, and recently I found the time to finally try and help out with this. The new map was available for download like a year ago here in the forums and I got mine back then, but I never had the time to try and have a look at it until now. I wanted to ask if it's horribly outdated and unusable by now? Like has there been significant changes to the terrain shape after that? Do I need a newer version before posting city suggestions?

I'm asking this because I spent a chunk of my evening a couple day back doing city names for Northern America, but it was only after I had completed it and taken my screenshots did I come to think of this issue. So I'm just wondering now if it's completely useless to post the city suggestions I planned.

Crimean Lord and black213 like this.
  2. Leoreth

Leoreth Friend Next Door Moderator

If you want the ingame map, you need access to the private map branch, please contact me if that is the case. But LacsiraxAriscal also made a very good spreadsheet version of the map and nothing in terms of coastlines has changed since then.

Crimean Lord likes this.