Different coloured icons

rlw33

Warlord
Hey all. I've noticed that I sometimes get different coloured icons - for example in the picture below i'm playing Carthage and am at war with both the Assyrians and the Babylonians. However one has a yellow sword icon and one a red sword icon. Anybody know why this is?

swords.JPG

Opinion level.

the symbol indicates your diplomatic status (sword for war, flag for "truce", flower for peace...), the colour indicates relations level ( green : pleased, deep green: friendly, off white : cautious, yellow: upset, red:angry). There might be 2 levels of red for angry and furious, not sure.

Probably would have been easier to figure if the truce flags were colored for opinion as well. Seems like truces are where you're going to see the most variation.

Probably would have been easier to figure if the truce flags were coloured for opinion as well. Seems like truces are where you're going to see the most variation.
I think they are, or at least I remember seeing green and red flags. Maybe there are some bugs that make it inconsistent ? I'll try to look for it and see if I missed something or if there is a bug.

Top Bottom