Diplo for TNT

SIMON!!! We have loved your chutzpah from afar and are glad to have you join our merry band of misenthropes. Have fun, my friend.

Ahh Simon my boy. You gained a lot of respect around here and we're glad to have ya. I'll still take your punkarse on in a c3c mano a mano pbem whenever you want. :D

Simon said:
going back to reading the rest of the thread now :)
Just know that most of what I said was written with knowledge that you would likely be reading it. I was teasing you in advance :p You have gained a lot of respect in my eyes since we have first met :thumbsup:

Am I still the POTKISS? Who really knows anything about anything around here :D . Either way I want to say Welcome Simon :salute:
Interesting times it is. MIA will likely jump us anyday and we don't have a working agreement with the Bakery Boys so, once again, who knows anything about anything :crazyeye:
Read the Anarchy Rules thread and have FUN!

Whomp said:
Ahh Simon my boy. You gained a lot of respect around here and we're glad to have ya. I'll still take your punkarse on in a c3c mano a mano pbem whenever you want. :D

As i would take your punkass in Civ4 any day.

I'll give you a C3C pbem just give me a month or so to practise c3c again.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

kickbooti what does chutzpah mean???

and AK i honestly dont know anything about an imminent war but i wouldnt be surprised-rememer i sort of cut of all diplomatic channels when i became turn player as i had too much too keep up with (exams, civ4 etc) so i didnt have the time to keep diplomasicing.

"Chutzpah" is a good Yiddish term for someone with a bit of moxie or sass. In terms a "ute" like you could understand. He's saying "you got skillz and bling". Don't go getting a big head on us and all. You're an official idiot from now on. AK will hand out your new title. :D

BCLG100 said:
kickbooti what does chutzpah mean???

It's Yiddish for cahones, which is Spanish for balls which is American for guts/grit/style.

the word for spanish are cojones, and in portuguese are colhões. ^^

Wosret said:
the word for spanish are cojones, and in portuguese are colhões. ^^

Thanks for the correction Wosret.

Remember, a person who speaks three languages is tri-lingual, a person who speaks two languages is bi-lingual and a person who speaks one language is American...

You're an official idiot from now on. AK will hand out your new title.

Hmm. Does anyone have a suggestion?

simon, this is our motto: NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS

Admiral Kutzov said:
Hmm. Does anyone have a suggestion?
Hmmm... Well, in keeping with our Idiotic motif, I should think "Simple Simon" might be appropriate...no disrespect intended. We all take great pride in being as idiotic as possible. :D

Hey, don't forget... Simon gets to help us pick idiotic names for our new towns now. See our Department of City Naming thread. :p

@BCLG100
I join all of the other idiots in saying "Welcome board."

By the way what is a BCLG100?
BB

A toaster?
:salute: Welcome aboard Simon. As one of the grumpies, I need to know what you consider your skill set to include. I know you have some excellent defensive military skills. How are you on the military offensive? Micromanaging? Diplomacy? Gathering intelligence?

Speaking of intelligence, we need to be looking at war in the next two turns with MIA. How are we looking on the intell side?

grahamiam said:
a toaster, obviously

obviously.... :)

Well my defensive skills arnt that good really- my civ got destroyed :)

I'm not a regular c3c player now but my main skill is offensive warfare it being the best form of defence :)

My intel gathering is so so, its kind of annoying because im not sure how much i can give away as i do have a very indepth knowledge of MIA's civ which i have already asked RM about and he has informed me that i can't post my findings.

Top Bottom