DIplomacy: Arriving/Leaving thread

So, like I said, anyone up for a game, here's a fresh new player ready to go.

Five more need for my first GM effort...gunboat fun anyone.....

Only three more places in Civdip XV........anyone? anyone? anyone at all....

Only one more needed for Gunboat Fun and then this ship can leave the docks.....

Looking for possible subs in my modified gunboat game. Any interested parties should see the thread and PM me. I've extended the deadline just in case the two I need the first orders from need more time. Not sure if I should get more specific with countries, since it is super secret and all.....
Thanks for your interest.

I have been posting in the games, but jsut to be official, my email is down, so 1) do not email me (PM me negotiations) and 2) If I NMR you know why.

And my game, since the ball rolling game ended, will soon commence. Toon it on Saturday to get your spots! ;) and by popular appeal it won't be points, so it'll just be regular. First come first served ;)

I will be away on holiday from the 25th of July till the 7th of August or thereabout.

I am just in one game - Dancing with the Devil and should be able to keep up with orders/moves whilst abroad at the pace the game is being played.

I'm back and bring with me a sun-tan :D

I'm back... But I do not think anyone is going to want me GMing a game any time soon.

Why not? You did a fine job while you were GM, and we can hardly blame you for unexpectedly losing internet access. I assume you're back at school, where access is more guaranteed. If you start up a game, I know I would join it, and I seriously doubt anyone would opt out because circumstances beyond your control prevented you from finishing DwtD.

Yeah, I'm up for another stab in the back--er kick at the cat...

I'm up for one, to show all of my true skills....

;)

ED: At loosing! :D

Sure, Arminius, you left us, but you were quite a fine GM when you were GM. In your soon to be game (hopefully) have another spicy name like DwtD ;)

Top Bottom