[DISCUSSION] Legacy Of Erebus: The Rebirth

So, are we agreed on the second one?
Are there any more landmarks that need to be added?

How should we add landmarks? A little dot and some text above it?
Or a dot+number and a key below?
Or, another system all together?

Yep, we're all agreed on the second one. For now, only the Pool of Tears is needed, unless you have Ideas for where the other Unique Features are to be found. As for landmarks, a dot with text looks fine.

It is no problem for me. We should wait for Lemon's okay, though.

Okay then. By the way, Enion's just going to search for the Pool of Tears; finding it is only optional.

So, are we agreed on the second one?
Are there any more landmarks that need to be added?

How should we add landmarks? A little dot and some text above it?
Or a dot+number and a key below?
Or, another system all together?

Well, Aleph himself is looking for a long-lost windsword monastery. It should be - if we want to mark it down, which I am not sure about - on the northernmost mountain on the map. Reaching it is a long term goal, however, and it is a personal quest and thus not very interesting for the civs. (Aleph might at some point require the aid of one or more civs to reach it, though. In getting past the Calabim for example. But that's far in the future, as I said.)

As long as we don't have many landmarks I'ld suggest using dots+texts. It looks better than numbers.

@Methyl: At some point, Aleph and Einon should meet one another. Might be interesting ;)

Well, Aleph himself is looking for a long-lost windsword monastery. It should be - if we want to mark it down, which I am not sure about - on the northernmost mountain on the map. Reaching it is a long term goal, however, and it is a personal quest and thus not very interesting for the civs. (Aleph might at some point require the aid of one or more civs to reach it, though. In getting past the Calabim for example. But that's far in the future, as I said.)

As long as we don't have many landmarks I'ld suggest using dots+texts. It looks better than numbers.

@Methyl: At some point, Aleph and Einon should meet one another. Might be interesting ;)

Depends on the location of the Pool of Tears.

Okay, dots with text it is :)
One little tiny thing, the Calabim aren't on the map... :p
The ones at the north are the Amurites :p

:lol: Oh, well...the dot is red, so...well...hmmm...guess I didn't think it through. xD

@Methyl: Not now, not now. Not even nessecarily anytime soon. Just at some point.

Yeah, the colour isn't great :p
What did you all think of my new story? I'm not sure about the new character...

Nothing special to say. It was all right without any big flaws but I see that you've played Tales of Abyss.

Urm, I haven't even heard of that... :p
Hm, too bad I can't start polls by editing a thread. I'm going to maybe add a new civ in some time.

Oh, added more links into the first post.

I can't say much about your new character, either. She seems interesting, but we have read to little of her character to really judge her. I mean, is she ambitious? Vain? Kind? How did she end up having dinner with the Casvallan and Valedia? In regards of the whole "Casvallans having sex with a lot of females to breed good magicians"-thing: Is there something between her and Dain? And so on.

I like her picture, anyways. :p

About the new civ: Well, if you've got a new player for it: Sure. If not...well...why?

Sorry Lemon. In your story you mentioned Lorelei, which is a character in that game. Personally I like to include characters from games that I like in my stories. There were two in last story...

Lorelei is an Amurite leader from RifE, and I used a Random Name Generator for Lialei...
But, what a coincidence :p

@Zugvogel I forgot to ask you: How many werewolves are near Foxford? I'm making headway in my story, but I only tought to ask you that part today.

Oh...well...actually...I haven't got the faintest idea :lol: But let me make what I think might be called "an educated guess" (though educated in what and by whom I once again don't know. ;))

Aleph did not encounter any. The villager's have been under attack for quite some time before his arrival, something between a week and four months I guess. Hence, taking into account the spreading of the curse etc., a number of something one and one hundred might be reasonable.

In other words: Just write down what you like :p

*Edit*: By the way, is there a name for the mountains in the east? If not, can we invent one? Please? Something fantasy-esque perhaps, like Swordpeaks or Wailing Mountains or Mulcarn's Knuckles?

I'll try to do a map update sometime soon :)

There isn't one at the moment, the mountain right next to Cevedes has a ledge called Kylorin's Ledge, but, the collective mountain range doesn't have a name.

Can you'll post a list of cities, their relative position and names?

Forgot about this.

Anyway, I only have one city, Cahir (the Abbey hasn't been built yet) It's on the Elohim starting point on the southeastern side of the Island. I'm planning to build two more cities on the southwestern and northern parts, but not anytime soon.

The Amurites have three, Cevedes, Nimirail and Lindell.

Cevedes and Nimirail are up in the tundra-ish bits, Lindell is down in the warmer places, and isn't that well connected to the Amurite 'mainland'.
I see Lindell and the 'Mainland' as like England and Wales, two separate countries with different traditions and culture, but usually known as a collective whole, and quite similar in quite a few respects.

Oh, Methyl, you just missed me in the chat, by like a minute >.<

And, yeah, we have 3-4 players, we need more! MOAR!

So, anybody who reads the thread, and would like to take part, please just post, pretty please? With shredded Unicorn Horn on top?

Top Bottom