[DISCUSSION] Legacy Of Erebus: The Rebirth

lemonjelly

Modding For Ethne
New map updated in the thread :)

Just got a PM, our first character is going to start soon I hope!

With cypher132's re-entry to the community, I better make it clear that I'm still keeping this going, completely independent from the Mega Story :D

Yeah, and what a great start! :D
Heh, thanks, I use that a lot, just forgot the link :p

Damn that was a cold way to end Aleph's adventure in Foxford but I've got nothing negative to say about it, I just expected it to end the Disney way. Nice story alltogether.

Thank you very much. :) When are we going to read again of old Perpi and his madhouse? :lol:

But to justify my treatment of Foxford: No, no Disney end for any of them. Aleph certainly isn't a Disney prince. And this is Erebus after all. Prince Charming would probably last even shorter than the famous Unicorn.
I tried portraying Tali's aspects of unthinking self-centerednes and unwillingnes to take responsibility. Not malevolent per se but causing harm (or at least not helpful) nonetheless. Hope that it worked out. (Since I want to use Aleph a lot, any feedback concerning him is more than welcome; Especially whether he stays consistent, I usually have problems on that area with my characters.)

There's plenty of Perpentach's madhouse at the story I wrote in Cypher's story. Going to take a moment untill Im writing one in here because right now since Im temporarely out of ideas and in addition to that, Im suffering a terrible Minecraft addiction (+School is starting next tuesday).
I'll give you feedback when I notice something in your future stories. For now I've liked them as much as I've liked playing Witcher. You could throw me some feedback too, because Im not sure if my interpretation of Balseraphs is believeable and if they are clear and easy to read.
Thanks mate.

Yeah, but I read them twice over already. And like any junky, I need neeeeeeeeeew stuff ;) Good that there's something in Cypher's now. ^^

I like your version of the Balseraph. It's full of crazy ideas, as befits the mad king. I especially like the bit about golden chicken worship. :) And easy to read: Well, as I said, they are good. Very fluent to read. They could be longer, though :p (So I've got more to read xD)

As to Aleph and the Witcher: Well, "The hero they deserve" was a tribute (what a nice word for "a shameless rip-off") to one of the short stories on which the game was based. The next stories, though I haven't got a real idea what they'll be about right now either, will be less Witcher stile. Aleph is not Geralt. He hasn't got a codex to hide behind. Besides, he'll probably sooner or later will have to reach one of the fledgling nations. Which one is still open. He's coming from the south, so Balseraph, Kuriotate or Elohim would be most likely. Any volunteers?^^

I would love to, but I can't make more than short posts. Also, Cahir should be enduring an orc attack right now, and wouldn't be in a shape to accomodate visitors. I will send Enion to Foxford after the assault is over, though.

Balseraph lands are always open for visitors. A play wouldn't be nothing without people viewing it!

Good idea. He'll get there sometime (relatively) soon. He might have a few encounters on the road before that, however. We'll see. ;)

Amurites need to go for a wander as well... TO THE UNKNOWN!

Seriously, its like, us and the Sheaim over there...

+ Balseraphs. They are pretty close to you and some of them have even moved to Amurite area as immegrants. I mentioned this in one of my posts.

Oh, think I should announce this:

I'M BACK!!!
Yeah, new computer, triple-core, Win7 :D

Welcome back Lemon!
I was just wondering here, where in the map is Foxford located at?

I am not sure it is on the map. I originally had it intended to be sort of a prelude for Aleph so there's now real basis for it from any official side (which is to say Lemon).

But it would be logical if it was somewhere to the south of the Kuriotate and Balseraph, close to the mountains. Something like this, perhaps? (See attachment)

Ps: Yeah, welcome back :)

Attachments

• Legacy of Erebus2.jpg
    Legacy of Erebus2.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 72
I would have perferred it farther north, and closer to the Elohim Isle, but that's not really a big deal, as long as it could be reached by raft or crude boat.

More like this? I am sorry, but I think I mentioned mountains and forests, so it can't be directly on the beach (unless I edit my post which is of course possible if you insist on it).

Attachments

• Legacy of Erebus 4.jpg
    Legacy of Erebus 4.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 166
More like this? I am sorry, but I think I mentioned mountains and forests, so it can't be directly on the beach (unless I edit my post which is of course possible if you insist on it).

No, Mountains and forests are fine. It's just that I wanted a straigther path from Enion's landing site to Foxford. I would have adapted to your previous location, but If you're fine with this one, then it's perfect for the future arc.

Thanks!

Top Bottom