• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

DLC 05 anticipation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok we may have only got this today -

Isn't it obvious everyone? They ARE releasing the second Beyond Earth expansion this year, this is a stealth announcement! :lol:

Ok we may have only got this today -

My completionist side is disappointed that we didn't get the Score Victory video (although that may come at its usual time.) However, I'm kind of glad to see the release time is back to the old standard.

My completionist side is disappointed that we didn't get the Score Victory video (although that may come at its usual time.) However, I'm kind of glad to see the release time is back to the old standard.

You're telling me, this is the midnight release rather than the 2am one

Something weird is happening to my alert system. It hasn't been active recently, and yet I see that people have been posting in this thread since... last week? I though that no-one bothered to post here since no news has come up about the new DLC.

Can anyone tell me what new speculations have you/@Eagle Pursuit come up? I need to catch up.... :/

Something weird is happening to my alert system. It hasn't been active recently, and yet I see that people have been posting in this thread since... last week? I though that no-one bothered to post here since no news has come up about the new DLC.

Can anyone tell me what new speculations have you/@Eagle Pursuit come up? I need to catch up.... :/

DLC apps and depots dropped last week. One is a mysterious "Civ GH". Some people are anticipating news this week. I am just watching the SteamDB.

A thought: One of the things 2K does at events like E3 is invite a bunch of journalists behind closed doors and show some stuff off, then hold the journalists under NDA for a week or so. Then news. So, there's a pretty good chance that some stuff could be revealed at E3, but we won't hear about it for a week. The folks who win that pass on Facebook might know before the rest of us.

I just find it odd how they included the Defeat "Victory" video and not the Score/Time Victory video... Surely it would be the other way around if they had one and not the other?

I just find it odd how they included the Defeat "Victory" video and not the Score/Time Victory video... Surely it would be the other way around if they had one and not the other?

I'm annoyed by that too. We will have to wait and see how it shakes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom