DLC GMR game anyone?

Spain's tech and production can match any nations in the world. We will not be an easy opponent. Plus we will see if Denmark honors old agreements.:c5war:

A lone spain swordman was sitting near my capital and killed him! Time for war, time to test these hwachas :)

I noticed both of you were sitting on some healthy cash and incomes. It would be a shame to invest that peacefully in the mutual development of your nations. :lol:

Well well well...Denmark broke a deal and DoWed me to help(to make profits over) his friend.

A citizen : Why attacking Spain?
The King : Because he has the biggest growth of all civs. Because we are stuck around with no iron. And we have Hwachas!

A citizen : Ok so why Denmark attacked us?
The King : Because they want to be part of the 3some party

A citizen : That's all?
The King : Hmm not really. They want to expand too. Somebody has to expand somewhere or the Incans will fly away. It's now or nothing.

A citizen : Do they will succeed?
The King : Hard to say for now, but Denmark can be annoying at some point. We need more units. They should take over Spain instead. They have the iron deposits. They attacked me because i have the warmonger etiquette. I'm used to this. Don't worry :)

A citizen : Thanks Da King, we will pray for you and mass produce units to make our country the biggest of the world.
The King : Thanks for these words fellow citizen. Now get back to work! :hammer:

Poor Korean citizen. His king is a nut!:crazyeye:

Is there anything that would of prevented an attack? I think I had a spare luxury.

Poor Korean citizen. His king is a nut!:crazyeye:

Still, we have to move along. Otherwie we will be stuck behind Incans. You should thank me instead :p

Nut, but experimented :)

Still, we have to move along. Otherwie we will be stuck behind Incans. You should thank me instead :p

Nut, but experimented :)

Funny posts. I think you might mean you're an experienced nut. :goodjob:

When i load i get BFC Gamer's turn. Need to be reverted plz.

Maybe put this one on hold until we can get a replacement for Onan?

Sorry I didnt notice Lost Knight was already in there. Thanks man.

@ Lost Knight: The new master of Inca people, you are not considering attack Babylon again, are you? :eek:

@ Lost Knight: The new master of Inca people, you are not considering attack Babylon again, are you? :eek:

Oh my...judging by the results of the last war, I may have to tip my hand early...

Well, I might attack SOMEONE. I do accept bribes, especially if someone want me to attack a specific target...

Well, I might attack SOMEONE. I do accept bribes, especially if someone want me to attack a specific target...

Well after the previous aggression Babylon has no unique lux to offer and our cash is dangerously low. Demand anything you see fit, the Inca master

As Blue Collar said, England is AI controlled, so just declare war on them and we split the spoils.

I just subbed, I am not gonna kill somebody right now :p

As Blue Collar said, England is AI controlled, so just declare war on them and we split the spoils.

I just subbed, I am not gonna kill somebody right now :p

Great, in that case England should be all Inca's and Babylon hopes that can satisfy the appitite of Pachicuti for now:p

Top Bottom