DLC GMR game anyone?

Madrid is captured! :ninja:

Dont think I will be able to come back from that. I will keep playing and see if I can take it back but I doubt it will matter in the long run. I am learning and enjoying our battles Tabarnak!

I am learning and enjoying our battles Tabarnak!

The best way to learn is from the adversity. Problem is my adversity wasn't high when Foffaren annoyed me in the beginning. But for some reason he stopped throwing units and i could fully explore Madrid and bring just enough units...it was a close shot.

Second game ever played and worse position than aztec in kyps game. I have a plan, but its moving to slow and I wont be able to do anything. You will win, we just dont know how fast yet.
Still going to go on with that plan though, nothing else to do.

I was kicking my self for not attacking when I had the iron and army to do so. Letting you sit and get to Hwachas was dumb. I didnt think you would get so many so quick. I took your poor starting spot for granted, it does have great production though.

Spain is No.1 in tech for a few turns but now suffers the same fate as the once powerful Babylon.

Inca is gathering army again, so this game will be

Inca vs. Korea

Lesson learnt: never wait to strike and always prepare for strike

Polynesia would like to facilitate trade between these Superpowers. If the honorable Koreans would inform us of their climate and culture, we could connect our people in trade.

If the honorable Koreans would inform us of their climate and culture, we could connect our people in trade.

For now the climate around here is pretty tense :lol:

Spain is No.1 in tech for a few turns but now suffers the same fate as the once powerful Babylon.

Inca is gathering army again, so this game will be

Inca vs. Korea

You remember the game with Rome vs Siam? I will probably get the same fate...these games are pretty similar. Inca is already a monster.

The young Babylon king will put on the last fight and die honourably to bring down the Inca tyrant with him.

Hot or cold?[/QUOTE]

East of Denmark. Northern most part of our continent.

So Spains only options left now are to kill as many units as it can before our fall. The loss of Madrid broke most of my trade agreements which weakened our army. No chance of taking it back. Also the Great Merchant I used was a bit of a let down. Only able to buy one unit with the gold. :(

Hey guys, I think I got kicked for missing too many turns. Sorry about that. I just got through hell week with finals and projects due all over the place, so I didn't even have time to play my turns. It's the summer now though, and I'm very free. So if you'll have me again, I would be happy to play consistently.

If not, good luck to you all! And I'll see you again when BNW comes out perhaps?

Am I the host now? I will send you an invite very soon.

By the way, Bablylon King extorted a few bucks when Kammy is away, Babylon King is desperate to survive now and the cash should be useful to upgrade some horsemen. but Bablylon King will return the cash if Kammy strongly objects

invite link sent to your CFC PM box, pls check:)

I need to support the GMR team for more games, as I had 3 before the limit was placed. I'll do that ASAP.

Edit: Got it done, but it added me as England. I was Polynesia before, and I believe England is getting eliminated as we speak...

I think I am going to let the AI take control of Spain's last city. GG everyone. It was a fun game.

Top Bottom