DLC Modpack Repository

Regarding judes Multiplayer pack - we tested it again yesterday with a group of 5 + AI(pangea plus large) and had 2 crashes(where the game froze) in 3 hours of playtime, which is perfectly fine for us.(and a single first round resync)
We were running No Barbs, Events enabled but ALL Event options(good, bad, trade, ...) ticked off.
I can vouch for that version.

9-25-1 (reupload of 9-25) modpack with my usual selection of modmods.

http://dump.bit(&)cheese.net/files/vyjasyx/MP_MODSPACK_VP_9-25-1_eui_mods.rar

Please copy/paste into your browser and remove "(&)" The forum is censoring the bad word in the link:wallbash:.

Vox Populi 9-25-1, with EUI and following modmods:
1. Unit Path Viewer (v 10)
2. UI - Improved City View (Vox Populi EUI) (v 10)
3. UI - Religion Spread (Vox Populi) (v 1.0)
4. UI - Filters in Trade Route Overview (Vox Populi) (v 1)
5. UI - Show XP in Military Overview (v 2)

I have a problem with modpacks, when I want to include other mods that require VP, because they don't see VP as a mod, so con't be enabled. How to make it work?

You need to edit file in mod you want to enable to not demand vox, this file is .modfinfo or something like that

I have a problem with modpacks, when I want to include other mods that require VP, because they don't see VP as a mod, so con't be enabled. How to make it work?
Combining a modpack with other mods is:
+Not always possible, as you pointed out.
+Frequently buggy, even when it looks like it worked.

The "good" way of proceeding is to create your own modpack: http://civ-5-cbp.wikia.com/wiki/Creating_a_Modpack

For that, you have to install all the mods you want in a regular non-modpack way, and the .follow the procedure of modpack creation. (Quite short. For me, the longest part is to launch the game, and my PC is quite long for that)

Edit: if you are willing to test things that may not work .You can also just delete the dependencies to Vox Populi of the mods you want. They are in the .modinfo file of the mod.

SP 9-25-3 modpack

Hi jdude! I really want to try your modpack out. The mix of mods looks awesome. But for some reason, Mega is not my friend. No matter which browser I use, the SP modpack download always gets stuck at 99% and never finishes. I looked it up and apparently that's a known issue with some people. I was just wondering if you have it uploaded anywhere else.

So I downloaded jdude147's pack (the SP one) and it's a great pack. Thanks for making it by the way.
But I do have a problem with it. I can start and play a game without issue, but whenever I try to load a game it just crashes to desktop.
Anyone got an idea what it might be?
Also. I can load the turn 0 initial auto save.

I'm experiencing the same issue as @Animorganimate. Me & another buddy were able to download it (albeit with some difficulty), but two other buddies of mine are stuck at 99%. So I haven't been able to test the modpack contrary to my earlier post :sad:.

So I downloaded jdude147's pack (the SP one) and it's a great pack. Thanks for making it by the way.
But I do have a problem with it. I can start and play a game without issue, but whenever I try to load a game it just crashes to desktop.
Anyone got an idea what it might be?
Also. I can load the turn 0 initial auto save.
Loading only works from the main menu, no idea why. It's annoying, but it works.

Hi jdude! I really want to try your modpack out. The mix of mods looks awesome. But for some reason, Mega is not my friend. No matter which browser I use, the SP modpack download always gets stuck at 99% and never finishes. I looked it up and apparently that's a known issue with some people. I was just wondering if you have it uploaded anywhere else.
I'm experiencing the same issue as @Animorganimate. Me & another buddy were able to download it (albeit with some difficulty), but two other buddies of mine are stuck at 99%. So I haven't been able to test the modpack contrary to my earlier post :sad:.
What browser are you using?
You could try the mega app, but if that still doesn't work then I'll upload it somewhere else.

Have you checked your Download folder?
It seemed stuck at 99% the other day, but the file had indeed landed there. (That said, other times it has worked for me, so perhaps it wasn't the same issue.)

Loading only works from the main menu, no idea why. It's annoying, but it works.

It happened from the main menu as well.
But I did some more troubleshooting and found a possible problem.
Somehow I had a UI_bc1 folder from a different mod-installation in my assets folder. After removing that one I can load games again. Seems strange that it didn't cause any other problems. But i'm about 200 turns in now and it's working fine.:)

modpack with 9.25.3: https://dump.*****eese.net/files/nuzydav/vp-9.25.3.7z

As always, thanks mods for ignoring autocensor problems and mining cryptocurrency on my CPU!

What browser are you using?
You could try the mega app, but if that still doesn't work then I'll upload it somewhere else.

Got my buddies to try a different browser (google chrome), and it worked for em'.
I crashed a couple of times (as the host), but so far no issues in-game and the experience was highly enjoyable.

man windows defender says most of these modpacks are trojans and auto deletes them. That can't be the case can it? :p

9-25-3 (just a hotfix, bro) modpack with my usual selection of modmods.

http://dump.bit(&)cheese.net/files/wozocyb/MP_MODSPACK_VP_9-25-3_eui_mods.rar

Please copy/paste into your browser and remove "(&)" The forum is censoring the bad word in the link:wallbash:.

Vox Populi 9-25-3, with EUI and following modmods:
1. Unit Path Viewer (v 10)
2. UI - Improved City View (Vox Populi EUI) (v 10)
3. UI - Religion Spread (Vox Populi) (v 1.0)
4. UI - Filters in Trade Route Overview (Vox Populi) (v 1)
5. UI - Show XP in Military Overview (v 2)[/QUOTE]

Cannot download it @jdude147. It stops on 99%. Tried two times. I was downloading MP 9-25-3 pack.

Top Bottom