Roster duty:
  • Imhotep
  • Atlas
  • pigswill >> JUST PLAYED
  • Ozbenno >> UP NOW
  • berserks01 >> ON DECK
  • GreyFox
  • sunrise089

@ Imhotep. I played three turns and paused for feedback. I was thinking of continuing my set but if Ozbenno is keen to play I'll post the save.

I'm thinking keep research on Bronze and build a settler. Right now I'd head to the pigs.
Absolutely!!!

Settle on the forested Plains hill near the pigs so that you get the 2 hammer tile and some floodplains. I think Pottery after Bronze

Played a few more turns. (six I think, up to 2560bc).

Improved horses and cows, roaded horses and wheat, mining the copper.

Found HRE down south, quite a distance away. Some scouts poking around but no baddies (yet).

Built a warrior, a settler and half a chariot (finishes next turn). Due to grow in 4, can speed up growth by changing tiles.

Settler's on the wooded hill next to the pigs. Warrior poking round to the north west.

Finished researching BW, seemed a good place to stop. Did I mention copper?

i think we should send a chariot in each direction to scout

Now a rules question, can we harrass the AI? Or no entering their land unless we have SoD?

OP rules: no entering enemy borders (except with a stack) for the first fifty turns.

Its a very nice capital, tempting to grow it as fast as poss up to caps.

Are we going for keshiks? If so, what techs do we need before archery and HbR? Mystic for monuments I suppose, anything else? IW can probably wait for the moment. If not, what are we going for instead?

You're up. Sorry I didn't make it clear (but at least I posted the save). 'The piggy' ?????

Well I press enter and we have our first chariot.

I decide that a barracks might be good next.

Beshbalik founded (no supporting staff :sad:)

Pottery comes in and I throw Mysticism in the mix.

And then HBR.

I leave off here as we're back to an even amount of turns and HBR can be nixed if required.

No sign of any unfriendlies at the moment.

Karakorum is on a granary (in 2). As it grows in 2 another settler might be good.

Chariots (we now have 2) are out scouting and de-scouting.

Possible new city site?

We're making good progress. The suggested new city might be better 1N as we're gaining the Wheat by doing so. FOOD IS POWER!

Roster duty:
  • Imhotep
  • Atlas
  • pigswill
  • Ozbenno >> JUST PLAYED
  • berserks01 >> UP NOW
  • GreyFox >> ON DECK
  • sunrise089

Got the sucker for tonite.

actually that looks like 2 cities to me

city 1 - on the 2 hammer tile 1 north of the wheat

city 2 - on the 2 hammer tile 1 southeast of the "X"

-though for maintenece reasons 1 really good city is acceptable

Played a couple of turns til the settler came out, but stop for some feedback. How's this for city sites.

Like it. Yellow will make a respectable production city with blue more of a hybrid.

Both look fine :) . We shouldn't worry for protection though - we'll be cranking out a buttload of units soon...

Top Bottom