Do you like any AI leader?

I got lots of friends in my current Deity (1st!) game. Cleo loves my army, and the Chinese love my low wonder count. Consistent Research Agreements from both.

Montezuma actually liked me ok for many centuries due to my very careful luxury trading and management. However he got quite cranky when I denounced him, and has DoW'd me twice. I'm not scared of the glass eyed nutter, but I do miss seeing his crazy-eyes approval of my luxuries.

I gotta say I always liked Phillip of Spain. That bow is so suave, i wish I could do that :)

They made Philip II so charming it's hard to dislike him--even though the real Philip was quiet, reserved, and probably a little awkward. :p That wild swinging of his sword like someone who's never used one before when he denounces is a little obnoxious, though.

They made Philip II so charming it's hard to dislike him--even though the real Philip was quiet, reserved, and probably a little awkward. :p That wild swinging of his sword like someone who's never used one before when he denounces is a little obnoxious, though.

Also, when you disable the animations, the default picture of him in every situation is one with this :D kind of smile, which makes him even more hilarious. Especially when that face is combined with his 'we have received the heret--...' line.

Speaking of the subject, well, Cleopatra is always nice to deal with (cause it's easy to satisfy her... agenda), and I somehow tend to like Harald. Yes, he's a bit annoying if you meet him before you have got those two galleys for the eureka, but his dumb jokes make me smile. Well, and he's a good friend once you've got some flotation devices.

Harald: Omfg you suck, imma raid your nonexistent coasts
Me: Buys a Boat surrounded by glaciers.
Harald: WE LOVE YOUR GLORIOUS NAVY

I once even named a conquered city Hardradatlan or something like that, forgot already (I was Aztec), cause he was a good ally for the whole duration of that game and he even actually helped in that war.

I like Gorgo because she doesn't pester me with peace treaty offerings. She's dead, she knows it, and she accepts her fate with dignity.

I have not player enough to like any of the leaders yet, still playing with random leaders.
Lot to be learned when changing to CIV VI from CIV V ...

But this happened to me on a game that I played with my friend few days ago - I am not so sure about the USA agenda here...
I was just thinking of going peaceful way and starting a religious based nation - that was not good for Teddy I see. I have played a lot of domination based gaming in CIV V so I wanted to try something different for a while :)
And this was Prince settings..

See the image attached :p

Cheers,
N

Attachments

• teddy pls.png
    teddy pls.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 67
Top Bottom