• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Do you like Germany

Do you like GERMANY?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CD: it is - it is Spaten. If, now, it was a good beer, like Weihenstephaner or Zwiefalter.......

acechilla: good taste ;)

ComradeDavo said:
Is it strange that rather than the women I stared at the beer longingly then?

:lol:

Yes but we forgive you.

Whats better than cute woman? Cute woman drinking huge glasses of german beer in oldfashioned German outfits! ;)

Of course I do. What a silly question.

My favourite place in Germany is Berlin, but Hamburg is also great. Köln is nice too. And of course several smaller cities such as Mainz are very pleasant places.

AceChilla said:
Whats better than cute woman? Cute woman drinking huge glasses of german beer in oldfashioned German outfits! ;)

Shhhh!

noncon could hear you.

No, nasty boring place

When looking at such pics I always ponder on the virtues of German culture, the grasroot of European culture and philosophy with great minds like Kant, Nietsche and Fichte;)

AceChilla said:

When looking at such pics I always ponder on the virtues of German culture, the grasroot of European culture and philosophy with great minds like Kant, Nietsche and Fichte;)
Indeed.And don't you forget this guy.;)

or this chick too.

I love Germany!!!
I've been there 6 times and I speak German a bit, so I voted this:

Natürlich!

(and I voted DA, because that's how we say yes in Romanian, and many other options for YYEEEEEEEESSSSS).

Germany rocks. I rediscovered Berlin (I only knew it as a child) : best night life in Europe. This city is incredible. People are so nice. You go from crazy places to crazy places all night long from 4 am to 16 pm. Artists, underground world etc etc OMG... A Must visit city. Had a friend over there for a year.
I love the rest of Germany to going in Munster visiting a friend next weekend BTW.

I was an exchange student for a year in Germany back in 2000, then went back in 2004, I'll be there for the World Cup, so of course I love Germany!.

Ich moechte ein Bier bitte!

An amusing little poll. My grandmother was German, so ja! I like Germany!

Of course! My sister lives in Bremen. Too bad the best German restaurant in the LA area closed last month. :(

Top Bottom