Do you own a vacuum cleaner?

Do you own a vacuum cleaner?

• Total voters
We buy a new one about every 20 years.

I got a refurb Shark several years ago for like $180. Handles everything I throw at it like a champ. Zero clogged brushes (which was a big problem with my long hair). Great power, moves easy enough, not terribly noisy.

My partner and I splurged on a Dyson the first Christmas we lived together. Easily a top-3 joint purchase for us.

We use it a lot and everywhere, and have to between the long hair shedding, the cats, and the frequent cooking.

Yup we bought Miele similar reason.

The cheap bagless ones were crap. Went through 4 or 5 of them.

Edit.

Apparently it's 2000 watts.

I've had the carpets professionally cleaned a few times here, and I used the rake, then someone else with a really good vacuum cleaner went over all the carpeted areas. The guy who came to do the steam cleaning was impressed, and said that not enough people use carpet rakes, and he wished more did. It was better for the carpet and made his job a bit easier.

Maddy's been shedding a lot during the past few months, and it looks like a disaster. I just rake it up, though, and it goes in the garbage.

I've got a Bissell non-professional stand-up carpet cleaner. Even with weekly vacuumings with the Miele, it's kinda shocking how much cat hair the carpet cleaner will pull up every six months.

Top Bottom