Votes: 74 21.2%
  • no, only because I have BTS

Votes: 168 48.1%
  • Never anymore

Votes: 41 11.7%
  • Hated the game

Votes: 8 2.3%

• Total voters
I have. I was too scared to even get my sword, but now I feel much more courageous and want to get it on the VC (or, if all else fails, borrow it from my cousins again, along with Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2, Wind Waker, and Soul Calibur II).

yeah, ocarina of time is considered to be the best game ever made by a lot of people.............but now...

I just played warlords for the first time in how many months, and after about 30 mins. I just gave up and went back to BTS because I think BTS is better.

The poll is flawed as an important option is missing.

YES - and I do have BTS. :mischief::crazyeye:

yeah, ocarina of time is considered to be the best game ever made by a lot of people.............but now...

I just played warlords for the first time in how many months, and after about 30 mins. I just gave up and went back to BTS because I think BTS is better.

Ocarina of Time WAS one of the best games Ive played, tough to beat as well.

I would still take warlords or BTS over a nintendo 64 game any day (ok Goldeneye 007might be an execption lol)

None of the voting options fit. I play warlords in MP w/ my gf who has a Mac. And I play BTS SP. Though the performance of BTS compared to Warlords is the sh*ts. Have to turn clouds off to be able to draw lines in world view. Warlords and Vanilla blow BTS out of the water performance-wise.

"no, only because I have BTS "
Worst, I even do not play anymore BTS for the last 6 months as I discovered the mode FFH (Fall from Heaven), introduced by the scenario Age of Ice, and BTS is now only the engine behind one of the greatest mod I have ever played with...

I only plat b/c I donʻt have BTS.
):
Darn it, put it out for mac already! >O

hmmmmmmmmm... I thought I had heard a rumour that BTS would be coming out for Mac soon...maybe it was an april fool?

I actually play vanilla most these days since I've been playing a lot of MP games and there just aren't too many people in the Warlords lobby these days. Are all of the MP players in the BTS lobby? If I'm playing SP, then I play Warlords. I never bought BTS. Some of the features, especially espionage and the events look interesting.

yeah, BTS is WAY funner than warlords imo...

Heh, looks like I don't fit in this poll either. I have Warlords but I play Vanilla. I haven't had Civ4 for long and I want to get a few games under my belt before I move on. Once I do move on, though, I'm unlikely to ever go back.

Where is "Sometimes"? I have Vanilla, Warlords and BTS. Mostly play BTS but occasionally play Vanilla and Warlords.

I put my BTS disk in my computer, tell it to start, and then it says it performs an illegal function.

I have Vista.

I hate Vista.

I play Warlords.

*cry*

like so many others i have a mac
maybe one of these days firaxis will follow ea's lead and just make their games compatible with both OS instead of relying on aspyr to port them

Ya me too, I play on a Mac. All Blizzard games are Mac/pc compatible from the start - they use the same discs in fact! I sure hope Firaxis redoes things in Civ5.. but then again I've been saying that for the past several releases.

Yeah, my GF is onna mac Platform. I think if I was a Mac Gamer + Civ Player, I wouldn't buy another Aspyr product again. People complain about Firaxis dropping the ball for a 6 month interim patch. Aspyr's Civ support has been a joke at best, and a bad one. Took them forever to get Warlords up to 2.13 - I wound up having 2 Warlords installs that I would "junction" between 2.08 and 2.13 - just so my (windows) machine could play multiplayer w/ Mac.

Well I'm not an expert, but I get the sense that the pc code that Aspyr gets from Firaxis is pretty garbled and messy, so I don't hold Aspyr 100% responsible. But ya, getting 2.13 was ridiculous nevertheless, and now no BTW is a real downer. I think I'm actually goign to buy a console to try Revolution, it looks fun.

Top Bottom