DocT6: Celtic Retreat

I hope that those are 2 computers, not 2 members of the household. Computers you can "fix" with a hammer, people don't fix that easily.

Doc Tsiolkovski said:
That means, we can get a total of 6cpt in the whole era (not counting the SPHQ).

SPHQ can be built in capital.Also you can build Intelligence Agency and Wall Street in capital.But that helps little I think.20K seems to be a fade-away dream...

Doc Tsiolkovski said:
SPHQ can be built in the capital? I'm 100% sure you can't build the FP and equivalents in the capital; it could be this is buggy for Gov-specific FPs, though.
Are you really sure about that? The other way around works, of course.

I went commie in the current COTM. I could NOT build SPHQ in the capitol. What was crazy is that I could build it in the FP city. :crazyeye:

Lurker's comment:
Reason you could build it in the FP city is probably because it counts as an intelligence agency, IIRC

In RandR, you can build FP and SP (and WP) in the same city. The only city you can't build "second palaces" is the city with the first.

lurker's comment: The summer and winter palaces are the same type of builds as the forbidden palace in RaR. You get 3 of those yummy buildings over time in RaR.

However, further RaR talks is off topic in this thread and really doesn't belong.

My point was a general one regarding "second palaces" and also holds for other scenarios/mods, such as Magna Carta and Inquisition in the MA scenario. The game checks to see if the city is "not the capital", and if it is, the building is allowed, regardless of other similar buildings also located there.

1525 AD (0):
notice some deals for luxes have run out. don't think we can get them cheaper.
we may want to build the pentagon, every single culture point could make the difference. will let it on bank, we can decide after my turnset.
expect builder turns.
switch london to court, it needs shields

IBT:
we lose spices, so much for keeping the deals. renew for 3gpt more +11g
we lose dyes, don't renew. look through cities, only london needs a scientist (costs still corrup shield)
london: court->market
luimenach: pike->bank :hmm: unhappy?

1530 AD (1):
found Dún Dealgan->harbor
scrolling through cities shows some unhappy faces now, so buy ivory from ragnar for 28gpt+16g :(

IBT:
-

IBT:
rome&russia MA against england
ToG->mag
caiseal: pike->cath (don't want to rely on the luxes)

1540 AD (3):
sell astronomy to romans for 240g

IBT:
we sign peace with ragnar for free
baile atha luain: rax->bank
cuain: lib->duct

IBT:
canterbury: temple->court
beal feirste: knight->cath

1550 AD (5):
disband reg warrior to avoid unit costs
turn science down

IBT:
baile atha an ri: market->bank
nottingham: settler->worker
washington finishes ToE

IBT:
-

IBT:
magnetism->metallurgy
corcaigh: bank->knight
gailleamh: uni->cath
cill mhantain: worker->worker

IBT:
viks&germans MA against england

1570 AD (9):
sell england music for 12g+2gpt

IBT:
viks & romans sign peace
caesar demands iron->backs down
maigh nuad: temple->worker

1575 AD (10):
merge 2 workers

notes:
caravel on way to load another worker, didn't saw privateers there (some S), but better keep away from vik waters
unit limit reached
settler in place to found next turn
pentagon in capitol?

Attachments

• DocT_1575AD.JPG
    DocT_1575AD.JPG
    219.8 KB · Views: 152
pentagon in capitol?

lurker's comment: If you are trying for a marginal 20K game, then that is a must. Sometimes even 1 CPT saves a turn or two on the win time.

I'm not sure if I'm up or not, but if I am, the soonest I can play at all is sometime this weekend. Computer problems and bathroom renovation ganging up on me.

Renata

Ok, thanks.

Renata

Would anyone else like to play first? I'm still insanely busy, and I have no idea when I'll be out from under it enough to take this game on.

Sorry,
Renata

Top Bottom