Domestic Department - Term 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Cyc
Actually, Donsig, if I had my druthers, I'd elect to have the CFC built in Khatovar for the extra Culture. If this were to be, then the GL would be used to rush it and no pre-build would be necessary. I'm using 16 turns on the Genetics advance as a conservative figure. Right now, as I stated above, there are many factors that may influence this research time.

As Domestic leader you are responsible for organizing decisions on wonder building. If you want CFC in Khatovar it can easily be done barring citizen disapproval of the plan. I think it's a great idea and as Governor of Istar I would support building CFC in Khatovar. The point I've been trying to make is that we don't need the leader. CFC is 1000 shields. If we set Khatovar on the palace now we have 19 turns to get genetics. If we can manage that then CFC will be complete in 20 turns - next Wednesday if we can get ten turns in per chat! If we're intent on saving the leader for the CFC then we should pre-build longevity somewhere (now) as that will also need 1000 shields to build.

@ Dis - I like your idea, but I think we should use the remaining Wonders to advance the top cities on to and further up the Top 5 Cities of the World List.

@ Donsig - OK, I see your point. If we pre-build both Wonders, what do you suggest we use the GL for?

I am officially taking leave for 5 or 6 days. Family has arrived and wiil be staying the week. I have informed Lovro of my situation and he will be assuming my duties until my return. I will be checking in occaisionally (due to my addiction). :)

Because of my restricted play/forum time this week, Lovro's unexpected vacation, the unforseen upgrade, and the short time between chats, there will be no offerings for Tuesday's chat. Normal Department requests will still be honored. This is only temporary.

Good news! I've heard from Lovro and he's aquired Civ3 again. He will be working on offerings and should have them posted for the Governors soon!

The Domestic Department would like to announce at this time a raise in pay-grade for Deputy Domestic Leader Lovro, for the outstanding work he has done for the Department for the last week. Not only did he put together the logistics document for the Provinces of Phoenatica, he's done a great job with the Offerings and posting the build queues in the Turn Chat Instructions thread.
To top it off, he did all this while running for and obtaining the Governorship of Ameri. We are proud to have Lovro on board and hope he continues his work here for this Department. Thank you Lovro.

Announcement acknowleded. The Delphi County thread will include the city of Delphi and the resort town of Sunshine Beach.

No, Donsig. But we will have to make some cuts in the airport funding for Istar county. :)

Thank you, Cyc. I'm glad to be of service.

The science rate shall remain the same for the time being. ;)

Originally posted by Cyc
No, Donsig. But we will have to make some cuts in the airport funding for Istar county. :)

Uh-uh, we'll have to cut back on bomber production for the General's PAAC (Phoenatic Army Air Core)!

Hey, I like that - PAAC Bombers! :)

There is a Council Vote in session for the appointed posistions of BCLG and Stuck_As_A_Mac for provincial governorship.

Does the Domestic Department have any ideas for provincal placement of our newly aquired island cities? I would propose that all islands (excluding the English one, and including the one in the inner sea) be place in one province).

I think that they should be part of Asphinxia as it is the smallest of the old provinces and is in need of some more cities!! Plus, we're natural mariners, having grown up on a river between a sea and a lake!!!

Governor Almightyjosh, the province of Asphinxia has the same (or greater) number of cities as Istar, Ameri or New Cormyr. Ditto for territory.

I don't think we have decided about the island cities, I will look at it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom