Domestic T3 P1- New Province Boundaries

Do you accept these province boundaries?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

greekguy

Missed the Boat
This poll is to form our second province and give Noldodan his job. ;) Poll will be open for 72 hours, Y/N/A. If this poll passes it should take effect immediately and all cities on the left side of the bigger red line will be the new governor's responsibility. Do you accept these province boundaries?

i feel that the province boundaries are too big. i suggest cutting the screenshot in half horizontally and then cutting the lower half in half.

Octavian X said:
A clearer map with the grid on is available here. It may be wise to rerun this poll with that map, as well as definitions of exactly which province is Fanashire, and which is Province #2. :D

Camelot will still remain in Fanashire, so everything left of the mountain range is the new province.

ok, by a 14-5-1 margin this poll passes. Noldodan is free to set up his governor's office now. All cities left of the huge mountain range are now Noldodan's responsibility.

Looking back at all of our provinces in DG history, I think this was the easiest and most logical one to create. We got lucky with a really nice natural boundry.

Top Bottom