"Four twenty blaze it, *******. Smoke two joints all day every day."

...35 translations later, Bing gives us:

"1620: and all the links in (N)."

I must go deeper into this.

Original text:

"Will Mr. N smoke two joints tomorrow?"

"It was two in the morning, good"

So, Mr. N is a pot smoker. I must continue my investigation.

-----
EDIT:

Original text:

"Did Mr. N smoke two very good joints while IT WAS HAPPENING?"

"Fortunately for the second question or bad ground"

Is THE HAPPENING occurring on bad ground, or is Mr. N on bad ground, and in need of two joints to make it good ground? I will continue my search.

------
EDIT2:

Original text:

"Does Mr. N live in the Middle East, which is certainly bad ground? Is THE HAPPENING occurring in the Middle East?"

"I live in the Middle East. Of course, he came to the Middle East."

So the man answering my questions lives in the Middle East, and knows Mr. N, who came there.
Time to continue looking.

-----
EDIT3:

Original text:

"Is Mr. N Bosnian? Are you an Arab? What are your names, good sirs?"

"As soon as Bosnia and Herzegovina. The United States now, ladies and gentlemen, the Princess. This song"

Mr. N IS a Bosnian. I think. And the man answering my questions is apparently of Arabic descent, but now in the United States. Or is it a woman, seeing as the answerer said the Princess? Screw the names, not going to decipher that answer. But I think, if Mr. N is who I think he is, this may relate to THE HAPPENING...

-----
EDIT4:

Original text:

"Is Mr. N the Bosnian named Nedim? Are you a woman? IS IT HAPPENING?"

"Spanish name or not, male or female. In this case?"

Joan and Nedim are collaborating? I must find out more.

-----

Original text:

"Are you Joan, and are you collaborating with Nedim? And yes, is THE HAPPENING occurring in this case?"

"Women are not restricted to compassion"

...okay then. Let me refine my search...

-----

"Is your name Joan, and are you friends with Nedim? Did you cause THE HAPPENING with the aid of Ron Paul?"

It gives me error when trying to translate this. IT MUST BE TRUE.

Guys, Microsoft is behind this. Get rid of all your products from them. They are watching.

This is just getting silly. :p

I have some bombshells I would like to drop:

/I/ am Mr. M. The cat is now out of the bag.

I saw Mr. N go into some hotel room with Joan and an Arab girl. I have no idea what happened afterwards, but I suspect it was kinky.

There exists a Mrs. Z, and she is involved with the Happening. I have no idea who she is or what she did.

I am pleased that the Happening is happening! :D

Now the Imperium will conquer all it desires to conquer! :mwaha:

Link to video.

The Imperium will get what it wants by force! :ar15::ar15::ar15::eekdance:

I saw Mr. N go into some hotel room with Joan and an Arab girl. I have no idea what happened afterwards, but I suspect it was kinky.

There exists a Mrs. Z, and she is involved with the Happening. I have no idea who she is or what she did.

She was East Aryan. Not Arab. Pic related

I would drop some roses.

A / I say vowels/m. Came the cat out of the bag.

N get some hotel rooms San saw Joan and Arab girls. Seems after the transformation of what has happened.

Mrs. Z she is going is involved. She found what she is.

So Omega has dropped some roses, can only speak in vowels now. I think that Joan and the Arab both transformed into Japanese people. Also Mrs Z found out what she is. THE MYSTERY CONTINUES!!!

Love that the second post of the first Argentina thread was 26 pages too early.

That's me on the left, Joan standing on a crate in the middle and HJ on the right.
We had a party.

And here we have Red Spy (Left), Mosher (Front Left), Sonereal (Front Right) and Mech (Back)

I could imagine Sone like that. :lol:

I saw the picture and thought of the four of them.

If I'm not being NPC'd in any games I'm in I definitely need to be for another week because of my terrible sunburn making doing anything but watching TV incredibly impractical and quite possibly dangerous.

This includes sleeping.

If I'm not being NPC'd in any games I'm in I definitely need to be for another week because of my terrible sunburn making doing anything but watching TV incredibly impractical and quite possibly dangerous.

This includes sleeping.

The best kind of sunburn is the kind that hurts even when you sit still!

Noted for MPIV though.

This includes sleeping.

sleep tight

Next IOT, I want to be a race of people who use sharks for cavalry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom