Don't step on my Island!

Hi

I don't seem to be able to connect to the game anymore although I see everyone else is getting in fine. Did I miss an ip change or anything ?

Oh, no no no.
I it a doube fu***** move. No one can do any of those. Me and Bbp have a war and we don't do DM!!! Keeep it right!

Well, if we consider the double move, we should go back 4 turns at least I think. That, plus the elements I read, my personal thought was not to reload today.
But if I missed something, don't hesitate to post!

BTW, IanDC, do you still experience troubles to connect? No change in IP. But I will post the address to you.

Do not reload for me!

Karma will kill ch for everyone!

Looks like I need a replacement for the game due to mystery connection issue - Anyone interested or know of anyone ?

Sorry to hear that IanDC. We are loosing a very good player.
I will send to Romanek76 the connection parameters.

I'll join this game, too, if it's not too late.

If you will count me in (or won't), I'll just say what my proposed Civ will be:
Augustus Caesar of the Zulus.

Won't tell a lie: I am completely new to Pitboss games and I may need a little help with starting a connection.

I am having internet trouble, can someone please pause the game for me?

Put the IansDCs civilization back to a "player mode". Romanek is ready to plan but he can not log in, because the civ is at AI.

I have pass and other information for play
now portuges is ai, who and when can change this ?

Chooose the AI empire, input your new password x 2 and you should be in.

I'm away for 9 days, might have to kick to AI as i'm short a sub, hopefully will have a sub sorted in time.

Thanks Morgan, that's it!

Romanek, you can send me a message if you need help.

Morgan, I hope you'll find someone to sub for you!

Ronnie1 has missed 3 turns -- seems he's got internet problems still. If he's still in a war (and it's not completely over) we should pause to find a sub.

Yes, I agree.
Could everyone pause the game after his turn?
Pausing and unpausing the game is simple: just pressing the 'pause' button on the keyboard. Thanks!

If Ronnie doesn't show at the end of the week, I'll write a post to find a sub.

Ronnie1 has missed 3 turns -- seems he's got internet problems still. If he's still in a war (and it's not completely over) we should pause to find a sub.

Top Bottom