• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Double Your Pleasure

I have no clue how Michael Jordan fits in here, But I do now see the connection to Mike23 and post 2323. Congratulations on making that personal goal! But it's still not anywhere near as important an achievement as post 2000 on page 100 :D

No offence taken, its just a bit of fun! :D (Hehe, I'm rhyming :D)

:lol: Ironically, Mike23 isn't even derived from Jordan (whose # is 23), my name is Mike, and favorite athlete wears #23 (not Jordan). This thread is historic, so lets enjoy it! (no, not the rhyming again :D)

kal-el. he has just seen the game. seemed to like it although didn't understand that much. he took my cd with him to install in his pc to start to understand how the game animations work, ok?
:)
FLAMENGO!!

I must tell you Kal-el that i love this mod and it is by far my favorite mod.

I must tell you Kal-el that i love this mod and it is by far my favorite mod.

Yup, decent mod! :goodjob:

Only problem is that I prefer the medieval/fantasy genre, I never play with the 'normal' Civ3 settings. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Balrog
Yup, decent mod! :goodjob:

Only problem is that I prefer the medieval/fantasy genre, I never play with the 'normal' Civ3 settings. :rolleyes:

So, in other words that post was really just an advertisement, right? :rolleyes:

It obviously was. Mostly. Relax, Isak, this is not a competition to get the most followers. No point, we'd win if it was :D

And I can see that you have just returned the favour :cool: ;)

Hehe - I was only kidding, but it was just one of those 'I just can't resist' situations ;)

And I actually do think the mod looks cool, and probably wouldn't have noticed it for another month if it hadn't been posted here, so honest thanks Balrog :goodjob:

I agree. Downloading as we speak to check it out. Though it appears from the discussions to need some tweaking. And one big file would have been much easier.

But now I'm advertising that mod even more. Time to get back on topic ;)

Top Bottom