Download Latest Version

I've released the 1.19 patch on the first post. It has the following changes:
Suliban Stealth Ship limited to 3 allowed
Adjusted unit AI for units that start with cloak
Klingon Bird of Prey limited to 5 units (affects AI only; humans can build unlimited numbers)
Romulans get more starting units in Klingon Civil War scenario
Klingon Bird of Prey required Integrated Deflector, not Transwarp Development Project
Added Yesterday's Enterprise scenario

i didn't said starting unit, i said build more type of unit in klingon mod
romulans can build only 1 type
also klingons more powerfull ship is 6 that way i want another ship to the klingons
fed and romulans = 8

i copy the ships names from the DP9 to the klingons scenario
it work fine (xlm\units\unitinfo)

i never see the breen ships "reinforsement"
can you put them closer to the federation planets
so i can destroithem to !

Hello,

is it possible to use any other upload site, because the current one gets blocked by my company and I have no net at home ... I love Star Trek !!

I tried to bypass the restriction with the help of a proxy server, but then the download breaks after 33 MB.

I even cant get it from home. Its not blocked, but unuseable. (And that since I know from this mod some time ago)

Darklor

Hi all,

The mod starts fine. I get the main menu, and all the steps to load a new game.
Though when it is loading the following error pops up:
"loadXML call failed for Misc/CIV4TerrainPlaneInfos.xml"

I did a search for this file and it is found 10 times in the mod directory for BTS. And 1 time in the assets/XML directory.

I did not use the default install when I installed CIv4 (so it is not in program files/Firaxis Games).
Is that the issue?
Or are there other ideas?

I was using Atomic Gamer, but people were complaining about the wait time.

@Darklor: can your computer handle zip files? Any windows version XP or later can handle them naively.

Thats not the problem - the problem is I cant get an proper acess to this site...

Darklor

Nope, I cant get the file, the site is somehow broken for me, first really slow and then I dont get even a connection anymore

Ah uhm... strange yust now I did get to the site where the download do start - but never before... well, I will see, if it will work to the end and also for the pack and patch ...

Darklor

please don't forget my request of puting the breen
reinforcement close to chintooka 7-10 ships

DS9 mod

Well, the 2.0 work I've been doing makes it difficult to do updates (due to the manual). I moved the spawn location to the same spot the Dominion units spawn. This change will be included when I release the 1.0 scenario pack. For now, here's how to implement the change:
Open ST Deep Space Nine\Assets\Python\CvFinalFrontierEvents.py
In the method doBreenWar find the line pPlot = CyMap().plot(3, 32) (this is line 660)
Change (3, 32) to (61, 36).

Top Bottom