Dragonia II Mod

I'm sure I've asked this before, but each religion has the following:

Shrine
Temple
Center of Power
Holy Place

I can now see why I'm having trouble keeping track of everything. ;) So 8x4=32 religious buildings. I'm going to have to dig around and see how close I am. At some point I started calling them similar names and buggered myself up.

Yes, you are correct. Each religion has a shrine, temple, holy place, and a centre of power. I still have to design what bonuses each building for each religion will give the player. So far, I have decided that Perlorian (Religion of sun and healing) buildings will add health to the town, while Nerullic (Religion of death) buildings will detract health in the town.

I think the religions of Heironeanism and Hextoriansim will add experiance to military units.

I still need to decide what kind of bonuses the non-human religions (Tel'Seldarine, Dark Seldarine, Morndinsamman, and Gruumsh) will provide.

If anyone has any input, feel free to post it here.

Here's a textured render shot of 6 different orc house nifs (with duplicates for effect). I'd like to create 2-3 more for their cityset. Looking alright so far?

Looks pretty. I suggest to put some tents in there instead of doubles. Or just mix it with Chamaedry's orccity(only tents) via xml batchgroups.

I'm hoping Cham will actually put these into a nif for me. :)

More tents then? Where is Cham's orccity?

Looking pretty good. I think the furs used for the roofs of the tents should be a little darker. Maybe also add one or two round tents.

I'm not sure why it's so light actually. Too many arctic wolf pelts I guess...

A couple of round tents sounds good to fill it out.

How's this for a darker (leathery) texture on a rounder tent? Should I go with this for roofing/tent walls, stick with the hides, or combo?

Does this have a use? I was fiddling around with a large skull and wanted a cave.

I'll zip it up sometime then. With the proper LSystem orientation it would look better outside of town.

Here's a pic winddelay took of my orc city in game. It needs a better ground under the city and a palace obviously.

Yeah firepits and some ruins and some altars might be cool.

For alters...thats where the Shrine of Gruumsh comes in ;)
Why would there be ruins in an orc village?:confused:
Maybe also some random skulls?

Will you also be creating a city walls set for this?

Speaking of ruins...I want to replace the goody huts with ruins...sort of how I did it in the Civ3 Dragonia mod. Any good models I can use for that?

For alters...thats where the Shrine of Gruumsh comes in ;)

Yeah, that's the model and texture I plan on using.

Why would there be ruins in an orc village?:confused:

Do they build on top of razed cities?

Maybe also some random skulls?

There are supposed to be skulls on the ground right now, but they got cut off. :confused: I'll most likely remove them from their nifs and put a pile of skulls in as a new nif.

Will you also be creating a city walls set for this?

I tried to make a skull wall and it looked horrible. I'll keep trying eventually.

Speaking of ruins...I want to replace the goody huts with ruins...sort of how I did it in the Civ3 Dragonia mod. Any good models I can use for that?

Maybe the Firaxis city ruin model? I don't know if that would work or not.

Yeah, that's the model and texture I plan on using.
No need to add extra alters to the city.

Do they build on top of razed cities?
The orcs wouldn't necesarily build upon city ruins. Esp early in the game.

There are supposed to be skulls on the ground right now, but they got cut off. :confused: I'll most likely remove them from their nifs and put a pile of skulls in as a new nif.
Sounds good.

I tried to make a skull wall and it looked horrible. I'll keep trying eventually.
I suggest a woodel palisade decorated with skulls set upon spikes.

Maybe the Firaxis city ruin model? I don't know if that would work or not.
I want it to look different than regular city ruins so the player can tell it apart.

Top Bottom