Dragonia II Mod

Here's a texture of the Citadel of Light using the Elostirion dds. Should I change the window and roof color?

winddelay polished up my nif on the Tree of Life so that the branches look, well, better. File here. Just use my old dds files with his new nif.

those look good. i particularly like the citadel of light...

though the moradin shrine looks like it could be a forge for the rings of power...

The Crypt of souls might work as an Angmar palace

Some basic orc buildings for a set I'm trying to create. Coming up with 8-12 different building nifs is not easy though. The roof is supposed to be hides that winddelay gave me and I chopped up.

Attachments

• orchouse.jpg
    orchouse.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 80
Those orc buildings are really looking good, woodelf.

NEWS FLASH::cooool:
The introduction video for the Diablo II mod is now available for download. Visit the Dragonia II Moddb profile to download the video.
Note: You will need a bik player (Such as the one at Rad Game Tools).

Great stuff, woodelf! Just one advice. The buildings don't look to have shadow. It certainly would improve their looks if you add a shadowplane(and the logfiles won't complain if they have a shadownode). It' fairly simple to attach a shadowplane for them. Either import one of another building in max, create your own in max if you keep the namingconventions or attach via nifviewer later.

Great stuff, woodelf! Just one advice. The buildings don't look to have shadow. It certainly would improve their looks if you add a shadowplane(and the logfiles won't complain if they have a shadownode). It' fairly simple to attach a shadowplane for them. Either import one of another building in max, create your own in max if you keep the namingconventions or attach via nifviewer later.

Yeah, I've never messed with shadows. :sad:

So if import/merge a Firaxis model and keep just the shadow plane and then export my own nif it'll be there?

Those orc buildings are really looking good, woodelf.

NEWS FLASH::cooool:
The introduction video for the Diablo II mod is now available for download. Visit the Dragonia II Moddb profile to download the video.
Note: You will need a bik player (Such as the one at Rad Game Tools).

Nice. That website is a nightmare for me at work though. I'll spend more time looking around when I get home.

Top Bottom