Dragonia II Mod

Nah! sure you can use archeranimation but it's not what I mean. I'm using this for elves in Warhammer since ages but there's a problem with this animation I couldn't fix. What I can tell is that the logs report asserts if archeranimation is solely used for melee and not ranged combat and sometimes the units just stand there not hitting at all that's why neither FFH nor WH uses this for new units. It's ok for a placeholder until we get something better. No what I want is some real Drizztaction.;)

I doubt this will be feasible (unless you rebone it later). The model will either have to be compatible to the chonuku or praetorian bonestructure. This project would take a lot of time even more if I start from scratch so intead I'll probably start of with one of the example files. But first there's a lot of grunt work. I couldn't enter my WH game since weeks because I still got to include these hundreds of artdefines and until that's settled down it keeps crashing before I even reach the mainscreen. BTS is awesome but aweful to convert to :crazyeye:

Sounds like you're having fun with the conversion. I had been desiging my mod and doing some light graphics work for it for almost a year...but didn't start any serious modding until after BTS came out. Glad I did, as now I don't have to worry too much about conversions.

Nice work on the links and descriptions of Holy Places and Center of Powers. I'll never say I'm at a lack for modeling ideas again. :)

Here's a quick untextured render of the Pantheon Temple of the Seldarine. Any suggestions?

With winddelay's help making spiderwebs here's a rough render shot of the Spider Queen lair.

Thats looking good :)
Just make sure to add some little extras such as trees around the outside of the pantheon to give it some life.

What sort of building texture? I was thinking about bark for the 4 towers.

Top Bottom