Being the Good Guy has its benefits...
I was gonna make a crack at how the U.N. removed 'Responsibility to Protect' from its webpage, but most of you probably wouldn't get it anyway.

I started the comics a while ago but didn't bother to finish then until now; sorry for the wait.

And for Lord Joakim:

Retroactive deletion.

By the way CivGeneral, stupid question, when referring to you in third person, would you prefer I address you as a "he," because you are a he, or "she," because your character is a she?

By the way CivGeneral, stupid question, when referring to you in third person, would you prefer I address you as a "he," because you are a he, or "she," because your character is a she?
To be honest, I myself have been looking for a gender neutral third person pronoun.

A speaker may not know or may want to avoid specifying a person's gender. Traditionally, when one wishes to refer to a single definite person androgynously with a pronoun in the third person, the masculine pronoun is used.

Gender Neutral Pronoun for English
So to save headaches, I'd suggest using "he". Unless a Grammar Cop informs us otherwise :hide:.

Where's that Flag-thing you were going to put on the Coruscanti Star Destroyer? :p

Where's that Flag-thing you were going to put on the Coruscanti Star Destroyer? :p
In my next comic, I'll add it to them. Since I am planning a space battle between Mara Jade and myself (along with the Corsucanti Space Fleet)

CG, is it okay if I make the dialog between Joakim and you in a comic tomorrow? (That is before you do) I want to throw a few more things in to the story.

CG, is it okay if I make the dialog between Joakim and you in a comic tomorrow? (That is before you do) I want to throw a few more things in to the story.
Sure.

XCL

Retroactive deletion.

This is awesome ! :D

Although I have to dump the comic I made... But I have an interesting plot idea.

:mischief:

I'll wait for your next comics to post it though. ;)

The ship with the British flag is supposed to be a clone gunship...

Where's the comics Kulade and CG were going to make?

Oh, I don't wanna have to wait twenty four hours...(cries.)

I'll probably get around to Chuckzilla's plan soon ,but I gotta deal with myself and that lab I'm stuck in (coincidentally with the Aperture Science logo)

Top Bottom