Any progress, kulade?

*derisive fist shaking*

kulade, do it already or we'll ignore your pleas to wait for your comic to make ours!

Jesus, guys! I've been working on a school project for the past week too. Please post your comics; I'll squeeze the comic in later, but I have many things to do. Don't let the story revolve around me!

Yeah, quality takes time. If kulade takes a little more time off, I might be able to squeeze my cartoon in before the story develops further.

Spoiler :
cgcomic021op1.jpg hosted at Imageshack

Thanks for breaking the silence.
I hope thats a good thing, since I started working on it the moment you said to go ahead and post my comic :scared:.

I assume the flag is that red, black, and orange striped thing near the center of the Coruscanti Star Destroyers?

I assume the flag is that red, black, and orange striped thing near the center of the Coruscanti Star Destroyers?
You are correct :) (Though the actual flag is Purple (Faye's Hair color), Red, and Orange. But the JPG loves to make it darker). Here is the flag itself for reference:

And now, for my comic. It was mostly C+P'ed from Google and from Ships in CG's last comic, and doesn't have some of the types of ships he put in that last panel, but I'm too lazy to do much more than what I did. :p

For now, when making comics having to do with the space battle, leave me out, I want to be in control of my part of the storyline right now.

Last edited:
For now, when making comics having to do with the space battle, leave me out, I want to be in control of my part of the storyline right now.
I hope you don't mind that I contact you. Though if you rather, contact me :).

Retroactive deletion.

My part in escaping the lab!

Ignore the last part about the fleet retreating to Mars. Only the Carrier has and SEAL SEAL has a gravity well there over Mars with a bit of the fleet. You can still fight with the large fleet over Earth and their gravity well

The comic did not turn out well in the end, but you know how things go from planning to action...
Plus my internet is a bit slow for some reason so I'm not going back to edit it as it'll take forever to do so in uploading

Top Bottom