I'm so behind on this, it's not even funny :sad:.

Me too. I'm lazy.
I'm mainly on strike in Plans within Plans since I'm starting not to like these Thorvald Xanatoses.

I realized too late that I scanned this in at full resolution; while I think it might be slightly sharper than usual, it also meant the return of the Half-Hour Clean Sweep. I apologize for any artifacts I missed.

Two more to do, and then I'm back to living in the "now". So much for getting these wrapped up before August.

Last edited:
I'd like to make a general announcement that I am coming out of my strike. I've realised that I have just been selfish and foolish :sad:.

Though it's going to take a while for me to catch up on this

Take your time. I'm months behind schedule. :p

Take your time. I'm months behind schedule. :p
I thought you would be angry with me interfering with your master plan while I stamp my feet like a little princess :blush:. (And yes, I admit I have been very selfish being protective of my nation :sad: ).

I really wanted to make a comic tonight, and I really want to get this thread going again. So I'm returning.

I will intervene with Thorvald as soon as I get hold of my ink instead of having to draw an hour of half-quality random in MSPaint. (And without the energy to do the intended ending.) I hope it will suffice so that you won't kill me.

It's meant to be an introduction to actual action from my part in this comic. I don't see lord_joakim as returning; but who remembers Damien?

It's possibly Damien, it's possibly not. It's definitely not necessarily him.

Spoiler pointless backstory :
Hullo everyone!

This story begins with events in the Gem Chamber and features Kan' travelling between events that other posters have already created. In essence then, all of this story has already happened, and I'm just happily breaking the time-travel rule. The whole point of the story is provide some pointless continuity for my comics between DYOS X and DYOS XI, as well as have a chance to fool around with some of the other contributers characters :evil: I'll put them all back where I found them, I promise.

All my own drawn parts are brought to you in glorious 'Birocolour,' by the way. I'm not wanting to spend as much time on the pictures for these comics as I do in DYOS XI, so for the most part these are very scrappy (you can lose the 's' if you like) pictures that I drew on the fly. It cuts down on drawing time :)

Incidentally if this comic is too long gimme a shout and I'll spoilerise it. (I think all my comics for this thread may be this size so take that into account).

And that's how Subi joined Kan' for DYOS XI! This whole prequel thing is easy! The events of this comic are inspired by this page in the thread. :goodjob:

*GASP!* KAN BROKE THE SPACE TIME CONTINUUM!!!

(Though to be fair, I plan on having some of Ayane's backstory appear in PwP :p)

Well ain't this ironic.
After my Kan' interlude I was going to start the next instalment of Hannibal's conversation, only to realize I'd used up all my paper.
(OK, that's not entirely true, I do have paper, but not in the condition I demand for DYOS.)

But, anxious to cop out keep the story moving, I assembled the comic by collaging pre-existing images. I don't think I've done that in a "serious" comic for well over a year now.

ONLY ONE MORE LEFT I CAN DO THIS

Wait, so I as a Merc/Bounty Hunter am wrapped around Toyoda's finger?

I aint part of his Security Firm :run:. My OMGWTFBBQ senses are tingling :run:.

(On that note, I do hope that I still have a chance for SAX to make her self sacrifice if and when the two gems are about to reunite since the Gem is critical on that part)

All comics on this page win the choxorn Seal of Approval.

Top Bottom