Earn £80 - Games Testing Research - LONDON, UK

Lawrencef21

Chieftain
Game Testing Event - Earn £80

Do you enjoy gaming? Are you interested in testing a new game for an international gaming company?

We are looking for people to take part in a 90 minute research interview about gaming.

Please fill in our online application form to apply now.

Date: Monday 22nd OR Tuesday 23rd April

Time: 6:30pm

Incentive: £80 (Paid via Bank Transfer OR PayPal within 3 working days)

PLEASE do not contact forum staff about this as we don’t know any more information than we have provided above! You can leave comments for the research company in the application form if you would like to know more. “
***APPLY NOW***
https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/SB4KV7/

Moderator Action: Please note that CFC Staff approved the posting of this announcement. Cheers-lymond

Last edited:
Moderator Action: Please note that CFC Staff approved the posting of this announcement. Cheers-lymond

Hi, I must ask why did CFC endorse this?

It's Mon afternoon and nothing. Not even a receipt of survey/app submission. I hate to say it: but I think I got scammed! (Phished)😆

Hello, It is our post and we work office hours so your patience would be much appreciated, please. I note that we received your application over the weekend Blackbutterfly!
;)

Hi, I must ask why did CFC endorse this?

It's Mon afternoon and nothing. Not even a receipt of survey/app submission. I hate to say it: but I think I got scammed! (Phished)😆
To clarify, we checked that this is a valid company, which also in general does this kind of work, that @Lawrencef21 works for them, and is an actual person. If we had suspicions, then we'd not have approved it :).

Top Bottom