Earth 192x120

Yes, it would be great to see this map available for BtS. I would try it myself, but I have no clue as to how to even begin.....:(

I just bought a new laptop with Windows Vista installed. Everytime I try to play this or any other mods the computer gives a message that the program has shut down and is ending. I know the game is restarting, but how do I keep it from shutting down the program completely?

Looks gorgeous... But yes, a BTS version would be greatly appreciated. Or, is there some way to convert it into a BTS version?

It might be a newbie question, I dunno', but how do I make a "blank map" without any civs on it, or at least how do I edit/add/remove the civs on a map? This particular map, for example...

Im going to make all your dreams come true! Im now working it into a BTS version. Should be up in 24hrs.

That is great!! Thanks!!

I'm trying to use this for warlords and for some reason it's not reading any of my map formats... anyone possibly knowing why? I have upgraded through the patch 2.13 for warlords...

It's showing a good icon for my Civ4WorldBuilderSave formats but not the CivWarlordsWBSave formats which this map is saved in. The icon for the
Civ4WorldBuilderSave format
shows an icon with a large helmet on the entire left side and all. But the icon for the
CivWarlordsWBSave
format shows a square icon that just says CIV in the center looking really small. I don't understand the problem. I have the Warlords program. Please help?

Try uninstalling your Civ 4 and Warlords. Also make sure you delete all folders under Program Files that pertain to Civ 4!! Then reboot and reinstall Civ 4 and Warlords and also patch them. Intall Civ 4 1st and patch it and reboot and do the same for Warlords. This should fix your problems hopefully!

I was actually thinking of trying that, then I noticed I was using total realism in that format (the one I'm thinking I'm having trouble with) and IT is running fine, but I can't seem to figure out what the prob is with this one. Everytime I try running it, it crashes at the very end of the boot process.

omg! Now that I updated to warlords version 2.13, none of my maps are working that worked before. And, since BTS is out, nobody's making any maps for warlords patch 2.13

I haven't posted for a while but I'm working on an update to include:vanilla, warlords (2.13) and BtS versions. It's taking a bit longer than I'd hoped because the barbarians in BtS seem to reproduce like bacteria, filling every available tile with warriors :crazyeye:. Also I'm trying to adapt to the new features like colonies and derivative civs. I might just leave the barbarians as they are (just makes colonising barbarian landmasses a bit more difficult) so there isn't much more to do....I'll upload it asap.

Top Bottom