EFZI2- The PBEM!

Discussion in 'Civ3 - PBEM Games' started by Bengal Tiger, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Lord Drake

Lord Drake Paper Tiger

Is it just me or is there no save file in my email? :)

2. Takhisis

Takhisis Rum and coke.

There should be in about a minute. I'm not sure what the hell happened last week.

3. Bengal Tiger

Bengal Tiger Emperor

Let's try and get things moving then.:)

4. Lord Drake

Lord Drake Paper Tiger

As is just my luck, a storm came through and fried the modems again the very night I sent that post. -_-

Currently piggy backing off of someones network. Connection is slow but I'll pull the file and run it tonight.

5. Lord Drake

Lord Drake Paper Tiger

There are two balloons in this version? o.o

Any hoo, another dead alpha in the bank. The alphas coming from the north seem to be immune to getting shot though.

Attached Files:

6. classical_hero

classical_hero In whom I trust

Their has always been two balloon in the game, one for the Survivors and one for the Farmers.

We have continued the attack on the Warehouse and not much else. GPS to the Authorities.

7. Bengal Tiger

Bengal Tiger Emperor

GPS to Takhisis.

The Authorities begin their trek to liberate the northern part of the Island A few zombies shot around the perimeter of other buildings, but no imminent threats detected.

Attached Files:

8. Lord Drake

Lord Drake Paper Tiger

Aaaah, I've never played the farmers and I've never seen their balloon before.

9. Takhisis

Takhisis Rum and coke.

*bzzzt*
    *bzzzt*
    <taps microphone>
    Is this thing on?
    <YES>
    *Ahem*
    Good preevening, all! This is a new broadcast from KPHRPI, the Holy Radio of Paradise Island!
    The tide of Roaming Alphas near the small lake by the Bank does seem to need a breaker! They might just go for the Company's Human Resources building after all, but who knows? Not us!

+++REMAIN INDOORS+++

They're unassailable at some points where the Sewer Guards hold sway, indeed, but we believe a determined force could break through and destroy there. Hang in there, future converts corporate friends!

Now for news from the south, with Josh Meyers! Comrades Jack Bauer and Spacer One have determinedly pushed against the Zombie Nurses and Zombified Chain Workers, they're outta ammo and looking for a 'reload', we suspect that Farmer Wilford will beat them to the final shot!

+++REMAIN INDOORS+++

Zombie Dogs appear to surround the Warehouse. My good friend Stefon insists that these Zombies are not fashionable.

Over to you, Company men!

10. Lord Drake

Lord Drake Paper Tiger

The RNG must think this is a joke. Both my T-800s averaged 3-4 damage, on each of their four shots this turn. -_-

Attached Files:

11. classical_hero

We got ourselves some Zombies to kill. They look rather pretty, but unfortunately they are rather deadly. GPS to the Authorities.

12. Bengal Tiger

Bengal Tiger Emperor

General Bengal Tiger has a clear view of the commencement of the assault on the Armoury from the military base. The attack appears to have started well, although no Sated Alphas are killed on the first salvo, they are all significantly weakened.

Meanwhile some light skirmishes are fought all across the island, but no serious threats are detected.

Hopefully if we push hard enough the undead can be neutered before they start mutating into something worse...

Attached Files:

13. Takhisis

Takhisis Rum and coke.

Once again, we're up in the air!

+++REMAIN INDOORS+++

Upon hearing of the rushing hordes threatening both the Radio Station and the Bank, our brave Champions, Comrade Christian Bale and Comrade Parker Diamond, have destroyed one of the hideous creatures known as 'Roaming Alphas' and near-mortally wounded the remaining three within range.

+++REMAIN INDOORS+++

A full thirty Sated Alpha Zombies appear to be nestling inside the spacious Cinema, along with several Zombie Workers and regular Zombies filling every nook and cranny. The Zombie Graves, Monster Doghouse, Sewer Tunnel and Bat Infestation have been destroyed by our commandoes. Good work, comrades!

+++REMAIN INDOORS+++

News comes from the South that several Zombies have exited their lairs and crypts around the factory. Our agrarian brethren and some of our own volunteers are attacking and appear to be holding their own. Yay.

That's all, and we'd like to-

+++REMAIN INDOORS+++

&#8230;remind you that you sho-

+++REMAIN INDOORS+++

uld stock up on as much non-perishable -ha-ha, what a pun, and

+++REMAIN INDOORS+++

ffs that thing's broken again barricade yourselves inside your homes. Goodbye everyone!

+++REMAIN INDOORS+++

14. Lord Drake

Lord Drake Paper Tiger

Again, a bunch of Alphas skate by on 1hp.

Killed a roaming alpha though.

Attached Files:

15. classical_hero

The attack on the Warehouse continues. We killed two Sated Alphas and other Zombies around the area. There was a dog of the Survivors that was attacked and killed by a Giant Killer Hornet and we will allow the Survivors to give the dog a burial. GPS to the Authorities.

16. Takhisis

Takhisis Rum and coke.

Good doggy's just playing dead.

17. Bengal Tiger

Bengal Tiger Emperor

All is quiet. Too quiet.

The siege on the Weapons Range continues, and a Paradise Mortician is slain near the Police Station.

Other than there is NETR.

Attached Files:

18. Takhisis

Takhisis Rum and coke.

We're back in the air.

Chain Gang Workers spotted but not stopped south of City Hall. Unfortunately, the Mortician encroaching on the hardware Store is just out of range of our volunteers -but this might be solved by the next time we're on the air.

On great news, three of the Roaming Alpha Zombies are attempting to go back north into the office buildign where Sam has his detective Agency and Booze&#8230; field reports just come in are saying that those Zombie scum have gone down under heavy shotgun fire. As has, nearby, the one single

This is all, of course, dampened by our finding that our doggy isn't just playing dead. We salute you, canine friend.

Over and out. We cannot write any more, in our grief.

19. Lord Drake

Lord Drake Paper Tiger

One more dead alpha at the bank. The number of Security teams the Company has employed continues to increase.

Attached Files:

20. classical_hero

Our attack on the Warehouse is starting to bear some fruit. We killed a few Sated Zombies but more are appearing out of nowhere. Hopefully soon we will have this threat under control and no more nasty Zombies will be able to attack from that region.