EFZI2- The PBEM!

Discussion in 'Civ3 - PBEM Games' started by Bengal Tiger, Nov 26, 2012.

1. classical_hero

classical_hero In whom I trust

Just a few Zombies killed and nothing more. GPS to the Authorities. There is a minor attack towards the Cinema, but nothing more.

2. Bengal Tiger

Bengal Tiger Emperor

Good news continues, as the Armoury is on the brink of collapse, as the zombies are forced to use even the hapless workers to help defend the building, but even that is not enough. The Authorities estimate the building to fall within an hour or two.

Another Colossus is spotted and slain near the Bank, however, a monstrous Killer Hornet is spotted, so civilians are advised to be wary for any similar creatures around the island.

Attached Files:

3. Takhisis

Takhisis Rum and coke.

There's a Sale at the Furniture Store and everything must go!

The Agrarian Workers' Cooperative is advised to remove their Farm Truck from the premises, the nearby Roaming Alphas are being shot to make way for them.

Employment for all has been generated by a public works programme, mainly the latest stages of decontamination of the coasts and the reconstruction of the Cinema area, this clearly shows that the old-fashioned government led by the Mayor was corrupt and inefficient. In short, what capitalist hedonists would call a 'liability'.

Beware, sailors! Zombie-infested ships have been spotted heading for the Yacht Association and Aerospace Centre, our scouts have yet to find out what new menace comes aboard those ships… indeed, they have yet to return at all.

Drink Slurm!™

4. classical_hero

Dear civilians, I am just moving that truck towards my territory in the south. It is on a run to supply them with some booze.

5. Takhisis

Takhisis Rum and coke.

Our listeners are warned to move away from the trucks -the smell is from the Farmers' natural dirt which, we are told, actually forms a sort of armoured coating that shields them from Zombie bites. Contrary to what Mom told us, bathing isn't always good.

There's a Sale at the Furniture Store and everything must go! Buy Tokugawa™ Furniture at the Furniture Store!

And no, the Farmers are not handing out free drinks. But they should be.

6. Lord Drake

Lord Drake Paper Tiger

16 more Alphas, 2 lesser zombies and 1 zombie worker have been destroyed in the bank... oh and one lesser zombie outside.

Attached Files:

7. classical_hero

Not much to report. GPS to the Authorities.

8. Bengal Tiger

Bengal Tiger Emperor

The Authorities are proud to announce they have taken the Armoury. It will not be long before the island is rid of this undead menace.

Elsewhere around the island a few zombies are shot up, but it doesn't seem like any dangerous threats are present in the near future.

Attached Files:

9. Takhisis

Takhisis Rum and coke.

Welcome back to 'I will survive', the early-morning show of the People's Radio of Paradise Island!
    We have just heard -unofficially of course- that any cargoes of alcoholic beverages will be seized on sight.

There's a Sale at the Furniture Store and everything must go! Buy Tokugawa™ Furniture at the Furniture Store!

Also of importance it is, to note that the Nerds are announcing something about their revenge… any clarification on that issue from our callers would be very welcome. Phone in now, gentlemen!

Drink Slurm!™ The island's #1 Zombie Goo-free beverage!

10. Vuldacon

Vuldacon Dedicated to Excellence Supporter

I Uploaded Update4 and the entire Game again.
    This is basically a Graphics Update to perfect some files that will not cause problems with current Games and Saves.

Update4 can be downloaded here at the Bottom of Post #1.

11. Bengal Tiger

Bengal Tiger Emperor

Thanks very much Vuldacon!

Lord Drake, do you have the save now?

12. Sasebo

Sasebo Prince

Is it possible for us to DL those saves to see what is going on, or could y'all post some screenies for us to look at? I am really a bit shocked to see the bank being beaten down this early, it never falls until late in all of my games.

13. Takhisis

Takhisis Rum and coke.

Two out of the four players are insisting on not really playing it by email, so you can check their saves.

14. Lord Drake

Lord Drake Paper Tiger

No I don't have the save yet.

Also I post my saves here so people can see them if they want. Just PM me if you need the password.

As for the Bank... well there is a lot of firepower focused on it. :p

15. Vuldacon

Hey Guys... I just re-uploaded the Game and Update4 to correct the consoleBUTTONS.pcx file for the Left Game Box. Nothing major wrong, I just wanted to correct the consoleBUTTONS.pcx file concerning the Left Game Box.

Sorry for those of you who have downloaded the previous Update4 or Entire Game since August 21, a couple of days ago. If you have downloaded the game or Update4 since August 21, All you need is Update4 again to get the "consoleBUTTONS.pcx" file from the interface Folder and place it in the Game interface Folder.

16. Takhisis

Takhisis Rum and coke.

Once again my email server gives me trouble. I've resent the savegame file.

17. Lord Drake

Lord Drake Paper Tiger

Many many many dead zombies later... the Company is proud to announce that the the Paradise Island Bank is once again open! Come it now to take advantage of our Low Interest rate loans for Zombie killing equipment!

Interest rates start at 00075.000000%

Attached Files:

18. Vuldacon

Hey Guys... I just re-uploaded the Game and Update4 Again! I Remade the box left color and alpha files. This also has the corrected consoleBUTTONS.pcx file for the Left Game Box. Nothing major wrong, I just wanted to correct the box left color.pcx and consoleBUTTONS.pcx file concerning the Left Game Box.

Sorry for those of you who have downloaded the previous Update4 or Entire Game since August 21, a few days ago. If you have downloaded the game or Update4 since August 21, All you need is Update4 again to get the "box left color.pcx", "box left Alpha.pcx" and "consoleBUTTONS.pcx" file from the interface Folder and place them in the Game interface Folder.

19. classical_hero

Not much to report, except that the Survivors must remove their vehicle from our territory. GPS to the authorities.

20. Bengal Tiger

Bengal Tiger Emperor

GPS to Takhisis.

The Authorities begin their preliminary assault on the Paratrooper base, killing off a smattering of disorganized zombies that had been spotted wandering around the base.

Nothing much else to report.

Attached Files: