1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Eldorado - The conquest of a new World

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Completed Scenarios' started by general-jcl, Dec 31, 2009.

1. eazyhasaids

eazyhasaids Prince

i feel like if you didnt use rapidshare this would get a lot more attention. Your work always looks very good but i and probably several others dont have the patience to deal with rapidshare.

2. general-jcl

general-jcl King

See posts #8 and #40 and remember patience is a virtue

3. David Smith

David Smith Warlord

Couldn't get JDownloader to work on Windows 7 system with my firewall:(, so I ask again for you or anyone who has got this mod downloaded, to please download in another type of downloader, Thanks!:crazyeye:

4. tom2050

tom2050 Deity

There are many superior alternatives. Rapidshare is very popular, and hence for me, I can only download anything during the middle of the night, as that msg pops up saying no free download slots available all day long. JDownloader I'm sure works, but I have too much stuff on loaded as is.

Uploading.com is pretty much the same as Rapidshard (you have to wait 1 minute to d/l a file), but free slots are pretty much always open, and each individual file can be 1 half a gig large. Probably better to use something like this instead of Slowshare. Or perhaps use another site to host a single combined download.

I will just try to d/l tonight.

Tom

5. YsN

YsN Chieftain

why pirates unavailable Nitrate?:eek: Or if I am wrong as it can get?

6. general-jcl

general-jcl King

I think you mean 'Saltpeter'
    Pirates must also explore
    and then they will find this resource

7. mythusmage

mythusmage Prince

Seems free down loaders have to wait 15 minutes or so between downloads. Heck with that. Move the files to Atomic Gamer and make life simpler for everybody. Much grass in advance.

Update: Seems Rapidshare was downloading part two anyway. A stealth download if you would. I'm not going to trust a file site that smuggles files to your computer.

8. David Smith

David Smith Warlord

Tried again, but I still couldn't this with Rapidshare, oh well, I will move on to another mod, it is to hard to get this one! :confused::crazyeye:

9. YsN

YsN Chieftain

Yes, I meant it.

How to study if, for Europeans it was called the technology ''poudre a canon'', while the pirates of this technology simply no!

10. Passer2000

Passer2000 Chieftain

Thank you for introducing the mod to me. I haven't played it yet because I need to wait for the Rapidshare. However, I notice that you didn't have saves for the natives. Does that mean I cannot paly as them? By the way, will you translate it to English in the future?

11. general-jcl

general-jcl King

Sorry, you cannot play the natives

12. RickFGS

RickFGS Deity

Beautifull mod general-jcl, this and Barbarossa are a must for a C3C addict like me :) Two thumbs up :thumbsup::thumbsup:

13. d34dm4n

d34dm4n Chieftain

please can you post the maps for eldorado?

14. timerover51

timerover51 Deity

I would second that request. Having the maps would be very useful as a starting point for another version of the game.

15. David Smith

David Smith Warlord

Whould some one please load this to another format besides RapidShare:confused::sad:, I want to try this but not with RapidShare!:eek::(

16. nyarmondt

nyarmondt Chieftain

Euhm... the links are dead. By the way, how big exactly is this scenario? It seems an unnecessary excessive amount of links are being used. Especially with those savegames...

17. Monjis

Monjis Chieftain

Yeah, I also tried to download and I can't access to any of them. Could you please solve it somehow? It seems like a really fun scenario.

18. jiikoo

jiikoo Warlord

Rapidshare has deleted those files. Only way to get these is that if one of those who has it will upload it somewhere.

19. LucioRP

LucioRP Chieftain

Reupload is impossible no?

20. Sandris

Sandris Rise and Rule

LucioRP and Node60 like this.