Elections

eyrei

Deity
Retired Moderator
Because the Duke of Marlborough is extremely busy, he has asked me to post the election polls. This is technically a violation of the constitution, as I am not a moderator. However, I have retired from government and intend to copy verbatim (or as closely as possible) the posts used in previous elections. If there are any objections to this, speak now or forever hold you peace. If there are no objections, I will begin posting the polls this evening.

Edit: I just realized I do not have access to the old election polls, so I will not be able to copy them. Believe me when I say they will not be biased in any way.

There are election threads on the 2nd page or so of the main demogame forum..

Not sure how I missed them, but thanks.:)

Since the Constitution, Point F, says that the Moderator "is responsible for handling elections..." that statement should give sufficient leeway for DoM to delegate that authority. THe COL is a little tougher, but those Laws cannot override the Constitution.

This same issue occured during nominations. I would feel fully covered if DoM posted a message indicating he had delegated authority to Chieftess and yourself for these issues but is monitoring. Not that I doubt either of you, just to make things clean. I will post same in the Needs thread.

Bill
Judge Advocate of Phoenatica

Originally posted by Octavian X
eyrei, a poll was not post for the governorship of province 9 for the race between Havok and William 528.

Thanks for letting me know. The oversight has been corrected. By the One, we have a lot of provinces...

Top Bottom