Elf Unit Pack

Elves will get a Trireme, a Galleass, a Work Boat, and a Caravel... that could be either the Trireme or the Galleass, but I'd lean towards Galleass because of the size.
Perhaps you could convert that, but also do a single-masted version to be the Trireme? Or I could try it... though ships are my nemesis.

Trust me, I am having terrible issues with ship conversions myself (I am still trying to complete a stealth destroyer I obligated myself to from the unit request thread - and having a difficult time with it :mad: ). These should be relatively straightforward, tho; have a look at what is available from BFME II and let me know what you need:

Elven Bombardament Ship

Elven Storm Ship

Elven Transport

Plus the previously mentioned Elven Warship. Removing a mast should be easy if you want a "Trireme" version; I can make that happen.

I think the best lineup of those ships would be:
Single-masted Elven Warship = Trireme (Ship in Ouroboros)
Elven Warship = Galleass (Heavy Ship in Ouroboros)
Elven Storm Ship = Caravel (Fast Ship in Ouroboros)
Elven Transport = Embarkation Graphic
Elven Bombardment Ship = Work Boat with some heavy editing

Maybe you could put these in that folder at some point so I can take some of the load off you?

I think the best lineup of those ships would be:
Single-masted Elven Warship = Trireme (Ship in Ouroboros)
Elven Warship = Galleass (Heavy Ship in Ouroboros)
Elven Storm Ship = Caravel (Fast Ship in Ouroboros)
Elven Transport = Embarkation Graphic
Elven Bombardment Ship = Work Boat with some heavy editing

Maybe you could put these in that folder at some point so I can take some of the load off you?

Done, they are ready for you to download.

...That was really fast.:eek:

I'm still working on the Dragon atm actually.

Pretty easy to convert once you know where to find the files. They are available whenever.

Definitely keep focusing on the Dragon. Can't wait! :wow:

Top Bottom